Maybe

"Kal, are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, we could get thrown."
   "You're going to be fine, Steph, as long as you don't screw up, that is."
"That's such a confidence builder."
   On the other side of the chainlink fence were plenty of cars. Some were moving side-to-side slightly, while others were still. 
  "People are getting busy," Rachel sang, a smirk growing on her lips.
Stephanie rolled her eyes at her friend but said nothing.
  In front of the many cars, was a screen. The white screen was playing a movie, but Kali had no idea what movie it was.
  "Does anyone know what movie this is?" She asked, getting higher above the fence.
"It has something to do with the wind..." Steph said, shrugging.
  "That was very helpful," Rachel replied sarcastically. That retort ended with a small push-fight.
"We should get closer..." Kali was already climbing the fence before her friends could say anything. All three of them didn't have any money to pay for the movie, so they had to sneak in, which was illegal.
  "If we get caught, I am going to murder you," Steph whispered, following her friend.
"Good to know."
  The three friends snook their way around the grounds, hiding behind cars strategically. They came to a stop at an old car for this time, and Kali looked inside.
  Inside the car were two men, one with blonde hair and the other with brown. The one with blonde hair was quite small, and she could barely see him over the shoulder of the other.
  "Are they together?" She whisper asked, looking back at her friends.
They both shrugged.
 "If they are, go them."
Once again, she looked inside, and this time, she could see the side of the taller man's face. He looked familiar, but she couldn't place a name or face.
  She turned her attention back to the movie in front of them, and she caught one sentence from it.
  "Tomorrow is another day."

  "Kali?"
Her head snapped to the side as her arms came up into a defensive position. The hands of the man shot up in the air in a surrender position. Her vision became clear once more, and she could see that instead of one man, there was two.
  "Kali?"
She blinked once before putting her hands down slowly.
  "The movie's over, Kali." Bucky.
She looked back to the TV screen and saw the credits rolling.
  "Something with the wind," she muttered, looking closely at the end title name.
"What?"
  She ignored the men as the title: Gone With The Wind showed up on the screen.
 The two men shared glances as they watched her stare intently at the screen.
     "Who's Rachel?" She asked, her voice stone cold yet curious.
"Rachel?"
  She nodded.
Steve shrugged as Bucky looked confused.
   Kali began tapping one finger on her leg in a rushed pattern.
"What are you doing, Kali?"
Her eyes flicked down to her leg, and she had no idea what she was doing.
   "...Rachel...Steph..?"
In a split second, Bucky snapped his fingers.
  "Memories!" He cried, a smile spreading on his face.
Kali flinched as she stood up, the cry startling her.
  "Sorry," Bucky muttered, seeing her reaction.  
"So you remember two girls? Could they be your friends?" Steve asked, his hands only now going down.
  Kali hesitated before nodding, not fully understanding. 
 Again, the two friends shared looks, as if talking silently to each other. 
   Bucky checked his watch and saw the time.
"Holy shit, it's already lunch time. Stark and I are going out for lunch, you wanna come?" He asked, pointing at the two. Steve agreed while Kali shook her head.
  The two men were hesitant to leave, but they sensed she needed to be alone right now.

                  *******

   She watched the man shoot arrows into a target. Each time, he hit the bullseye, splitting the arrows in half.
  She wondered how he could do that.
Were they made of easily breakable materials?
Was he a superhuman?
  She didn't think she'd ever know.
She was very much into the whole practice, but she didn't think the man knew she was there. He had a white bandage under his tank top, and Kali knew that she was the one to make him wear it. 
  The only thing she remembered clearly, were her victims and what she did to them.
A small shiver ran through her as she thought of her victims. 
  The man shot his last arrow and put his bow down. He turned to her and jumped back slightly.
"When the hell did you get here?" He asked, clearly confused.
  Kali shrugged, not feeling like she could answer.
The man sighed, crossing his arms.
  "That's not a suitable answer, Vossen."
Vossen? Kali Vossen, that was her, right? Yes..?
   She raised her eyebrow and blinked.
 "Relax, Clint, she doesn't want to talk." A girl said, showing up behind him. Once again, he jumped, turning around to face the new girl.
  "Don't do that to me, Nat." He whined, shooting her a half-hearted glare. She smirked and rolled her eyes, pushing him out of the room.

   She stayed in the room, her arms crossed and her feeatures unreadable.
     Her stance looked just like Kali's when she was annoyed, or how she was now.
"Don't worry about Clint, he doesn't really understand your condition."
  Her voice was soft yet cold, and Kali could hear the slgithest bit of russain in it. Just like her.
Kali shrugged and narrowed her eyes, taking the girl in.
   "You better get out of this state soon, I need a girl friend around here," Nat said, her voice and face still emotioneless.
   Kali blinked slowly at that comment. She was different. She didn't take things slowly with her, and she most certainly did not walk on eggshells around her.
  And for the first time in a really long time, she clicked.
"Perhaps."
   The slightest widening of Nat's eyes were almost missable. Almost.
"Don't perhaps me, You are going to get through this, whether you like it or not."
Kali felt her lips quirk a little bit, but she forced them to stop moving. 
   "I saw that."
Kali shook her head.
  "Yes I did."
No.
 "Yes, yes I did. You can't hide much from me, Kali. Trust me on that."
Kali almost sneered at those words. Almost. Trust was a thing Kali has lost, and a thing as delicate as that is hard to find again.
   But maybe she could, just maybe.
But it will take time;time and patience. But she has plenty of that, so maybe'll she'll find it again.
  Maybe.