A/N: For a Change.

●◯●          Heyy guyss          ●◯●

So some of you've been following me because of this book.. Well, as you can see, this is my first book ever, so it may look like a little kid wrote it. 

I definetely won't drop this story, since some of you've been interested in it. This childish version of 'Sudden Love With Kim Seok Jin' will remain on my account, as the new 2.0 version, 'Sudden Love With Kim Seok Jin: Rewrite', will soon be out!

It'll have:

- Newer chapters

- Better headlines + titles

- Better edited picturs and more HD

- A better way of writing, and less irritating. 

I bet some of you only read this book because of the story and not because of the way it's written. I'm able to guarantee you that you don't need to read everything over to understand the rewrite. The story line will remain the same, so don't worry guys~

I do this so new readers will be more comfortable with reading it. Please list this book for updates about the rewrite! 

As soon as I've got all the 16 parts done, I'll publish the book and 3 new chapters I've been writing! I hope you don't think that I've been slacking off this whole time.. I've really done my best to please you. I also hope all of you are looking forward to the rewrite. 

Follow me & list this book to stay tuned!

Have a good day,

[160901]

PS: You can just list this book or follow me to get updated about when the rewrite will be out. In my opinion, I find it useless for new readers to read this version, while there'll be a more modern version OUT SOON.

PPS: I can't guarantee you that there will be 16 chapters. I may want to make some chapters shorter, and there will be no pictures in all the chapters. + Some chapters may be put together. For a change, isn't it?