13(a)

I woke up in just my boxer briefs. My head was pounding in time to my heartbeat, not so bad as I couldn't get up and wash up. I splashed water on my face, took a piss, brushed my teeth and went looking for Erin. I was so happy when she said she would spend the holidays with me. Not just visiting, but staying over. She had taken over the spare bathroom instead of trying to share with me though. Something about girls needing more space.

"Damien?" I heard her from the next room.

"I'm in here. I was just looking for you." We smiled and shared a kiss. I started breakfast. It would help with the small headache I had. In the meantime, I sipped on the orange juice Erin had poured for me. She still had her pajamas on, an oversize t-shirt with a sheep dressed up as Rambo and camo flannel pants. I had laughed at her when I first saw them and gotten hit with a pillow. Her grandpa apparently bought her a new set every year.

Scrambled eggs, toast with butter and jam, and peameal bacon. Erin had complained once or twice about the amount of food I made for breakfast but it is the most important meal of the day. I would much rather pig out in the morning than at night when I would just be sitting around feeling full. I told Erin I was going to run for a bit downstairs and she nodded absently while chewing her toast. I downed the last of my food, put the dishes in the sink and went to get into workout clothes.

I regretted the third slice of bacon I had consumed at around twenty minutes into my run. I was dripping sweat and getting a bit of a stitch in my side. I held out for the full thirty minutes though, even adding in a sprint at the end. I panted and grabbed my towel, wiping the sweat from my brow and wrapping it around my neck. Erin was watching me from the doorway with a smile. I smiled through my hard breaths and offered my arms out for a hug. She looked over my sweaty body with an eyebrow raised and shook her head.

"Aw, come on babe. Give us a hug." I walked forward and she ran off with a giggle. I pursued her up the stairs and down the hall.

"No! You're all sweaty. Get away!" She ran into my room and pulled a chair out in front of me to block my progress.

"Baby, don't you love me?" I teased as I slipped past the chair and stalked her to my bathroom. Her back was up against the door and she squealed as I came in close. A hairbreadth away I stopped and just watched as she giggled and squirmed to make herself as flat against the wall as she could. I leaned forward and touched her with just my mouth. A sensual kiss that had her giggles turning into breathy moans. I licked her and plunged my tongue inside to taste the minty freshness of her toothpaste still lingering on her teeth.

"You taste salty." She whispered as I pulled away. I smiled.

"I am salty. I need to shower." I whispered back. She nodded and I laughed shortly. "You are in front of the door." I pointed out. She opened the door behind her and I slipped past, barely brushing her. I closed the door behind me and breathed. I was so freaking hard now. Maybe I should take a cold shower. Nah, I'll just take care of it before I wash off. I stripped my clothes off and threw them in the basket while the water heated.

I stepped in with a sigh of relief. The hot water pounded down on my shoulders as I soaped up and replayed the scene over in my mind. This time I got imaginative and carried it further. I imagined holding her warm body in mine, letting her legs wrap around me, and throwing her on the freshly made bed. I played everyone of our kisses over. I imagined running my hands down her curves and burying my face in her soft, sweet-smelling hair. I let go and watched it go down the drain with the soap suds. God I wanted her. Like I never wanted anyone before.

I finished cleaning up, hair washed and chin shaved. I felt fresh when I stepped out in my towel to grab some clothes. She was watching me from the reading chair, which she had put back in place. My chest fluttered, but I avoided her gaze. It's a little hard to meet someone's eyes right after 'that'. I went into my closet and chose some casual clothes to lounge around in. We had nowhere to be, no one expected, and I planned to spend that time with Erin in comfort.

*****

Later, on the couch, I couldn't get it off my mind. I was horny instead of comfy. Between the conversation at dinner last night and the fun earlier this morning... followed by my first time jacking in what? Weeks? Months? The point was I hardly ever did it anymore. The most sex drive I had was back in my late teens. It just wasn't a priority for me. The fact I still didn't feel entirely calm was unusual. Having her around the whole time wasn't helping matters. She must've caught me staring at her a few times.

"What?" She said self-consciously. Her fingers tucked a hanging lock of hair behind her ear as she played on her phone. Her feet were tucked up under my thigh on the couch. I was trying unsuccessfully to read a book I started last week. I put it aside, giving up. I rubbed her jeans clad leg resting next to me.

"Nothing." I said, giving in to staring.

"It's not nothing. I can tell. Spill." She glanced over at me while her phone beeped.

"Don't want to. It's embarrassing." She dropped her phone. Great. Now I had her full attention. She raised an eyebrow at me. I shook my head. She grinned and sat up a bit. I looked away.

"Come on! Tell me." Instead of answering her, I grabbed one slim ankle and yanked it across my lap. I shifted so I could crawl up next to her on the couch. I was half sprawled across her and she was wrapped around me. Her breathing hitched and I felt her shift to accommodate me better. That caused my little brother to brush against her and her eyes widened.

"Told you." I grinned.

"Oh." She blushed and squirmed beneath me. Again, definitely not helping matters. Exacerbating the problem really.

"Yes, oh." I gently moved my hand along her side, feeling those curves just how I imagined earlier today. She smelled so good this close. I crawled up so our bodies were side by side and tucked my head into the crook of her neck. I kissed the soft skin and licked the shallow indent where her pulse fluttered like a hummingbird's wings.

"Damien?" She whispered softly in my ear.

"I want you." I whispered back. She shivered at my words and clung to me. I buried my face in the thick locks of her hair, breathing in the smell of her shampoo and waiting. I wanted a sign, an okay, anything that would tell me it was okay to keep going.

"I... I want you too." I drew back to look at her face, blushing sweetly and smiling gently. We kissed sensually again. This time we didn't stop until we were both gasping for air. Again I went back for more. I kept going back until my lips stung and my head was spinning. I pulled away and she protested weakly. I laughed and hauled her to her feet next to me. I took her in my arms, wrapped her legs around my waist (fulfilling my shower fantasy).

"Not out here, love." My voice sounded strange to my ears. Her eyes narrowed in passion and she tightened her grip.

"Hurry."

*****

*see my oneshot shorts 'From my closet' for rated R sex scene*

Sorry guys, my oneshots are rated Mature and unavailable to anyone who isn't of legal age. I have to play by the rules on here if I want to keep being able to post stuff...

That being said, I really think the age should be lowered to fourteen or sixteen instead of eighteen. Something like that. I mean, it is silly to think all of you don't know about it, don't read about it and/or aren't curious about it at that age.

I was. In fact, I was trying to get into a twenty-year-old's pants when I was fifteen. He wouldn't let me but damn he was hot and I wanted to... (insert evil grin)