Chapter 15: Test 1

"Hey you, with the attitude." A voice sounded from behind team seven. "I want to fight you here and now." The Genin all looked back to see the green jumpsuit boy who was addressing Sasuke.

"You want to fight me here and now, huh?"

"Yes." The boy jumped down from the balcony. "My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy to give one's own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha. Everyone's talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true. And also Sakura, I love you."

"Kyaaaa!" Sakura screeched in disgust and started pointing out all his attributes that made him unattractive and weird. Yukana did have to admit that the boy's personality was quite strange.

"You are an angel sent from heaven." Lee blew a heart at her which Sakura quickly dodged as if her life depended on it. "Well, let's see if you can dodge this." Suddenly, multiple hearts started flying at her which she scrambled to dodge every one. Yukana looked upon the scene doubling over in laughter.

"Awe, Sakura, he loves you."

"Shut up, Yukana!" Sakura screamed after she hit her head on the floor, dodging the last heart.

Naruto grew angry that everyone wanted to fight Sasuke and ignored him.

"You know of the Uchiha and you're challenging me? You must be more psycho than you look." Sasuke stated. "You want to know more about my clan? Then I'll teach you, the hard way."

"Bring it on." Lee accepted.

"Hold it!" Everyone looked at Naruto. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine. It will take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy."

"No, thank you. The only one I want to fight is the Uchiha."

"Yeah? Well I got news for you. Sasuke can't compare to me, believe it!" Naruto charged at Rock Lee.

Yukana studied the thin looking boy. He doesn't look all that strong, but his confidence says otherwise. You know, I don't understand why everyone challenges each other so seriously. I mean, yeah it's fun to spar others, but we should really be focused on fighting demons than each other. As soon as Naruto got within arms reach of Lee, the blonde was taken down with one finger and was flung into the wall. Whoa! He really is good. That's all taijutsu, my preferred area of combat, but he's so advanced and coordinated. I don't know those moves yet. I would end up loosing my control in a serious fight with him. After seeing this, Sasuke accepted the fight and charged at Lee, but was brought down very quick.

"I've been waiting to try this out." Sasuke said with a smirk. He looked up, revealing his Sharingan. Yukana was glued to her spot at seeing those red eyes.

That's what Kakashi has, but Sasuke has it in both eyes. The Uchiha charged, but was kicked down again and continued getting beat up by Lee. "Sasuke, I brought you back from the dead once already. Don't make me do it again." Yukana mumbled under her breath. Lee started to perform his final move and the bandages around his arms unraveled.

"Alright, that's enough, Lee!" A giant turtle poofed into view out of nowhere. Both Lee and the turtle talked with a each other and Lee was getting scolded. Then, an older version of Lee poofed on top of the turtle.

"Yo, what's shakin' everybody!?" The man said while doing a very weird pose.

"He's got the biggest eyebrows yet! They're almost alive!" Naruto shouted.

"Um, are they related?" Yukana wondered. Lee's sensei then punched him as punishment for attempting a forbidden jutsu, but then immediately comforted him and they both started crying in each other's arms. What the heck is going on?