Chapter 17: The Snake. . . Man?

I did it again, didn't I? I turned on my friends. I'm sorry guys. I wish I was strong enough. Yukana woke to the sound of a blood curdling scream and an immense bright light pierced through her closed eyelids. The white haired girl shielded her eyes with a hand before opening them to find out what was going on. Sitting up, she felt her head swimming from Sasuke's punch and looked down towards the fight with the grass ninja. Sasuke had her tied to a tree and blasted her with fire, which was where the scream was coming from. Way to go, Sasuke!

"Sasuke!" Sakura called out as she ran towards him. "Are you alright? It's ok, it's all over." The sounds of snapping wire drew everyone's attention to the grass ninja who should be dead.

What is that thing? Yukana couldn't believe what she was seeing. Not only did the enemy survive, but it's as if it didn't have a scratch. Sasuke and Sakura froze after the ninja broke away from the restraints. Genjutsu? She immediately thought when her two teammates couldn't move.

"No, impossible." Sasuke said between clenched teeth.

"Such mastery of the Sharingan at so young in age." The grass ninja's voice gradually changed into a sinister voice of a male's at the end of the statement.

What, it's a man? Yukana wished her head didn't hurt so much already, because thinking about it made it worse.

"You're a true Uchiha after all. Yes, you'll do nicely." The man lifted his hand from his face to reveal a sound ninja headband and his real face beneath the melted disguise. "You are definitely his brother. If anything, your eye's are keener than Itachi's."

"Who are you, what do you want!?" The Uchiha yelled at the man who laughed and tossed up their heaven scroll in his hand.

"Our scroll." Yukana slowly got to her feet.

"My name is Orochimaru. But as of what I want, that will have to wait till we meet again, which won't happen until you finish these tests with the best score of all." He said as the scroll was consumed in flames in the palm of his hand.

"Hey, hey hey! What you doing that for? You need that scroll too!" Yukana shouted at the snake man who only glanced at her in annoyance.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but if we ever see you again it will be too soon!" The pinkette said angrily.

"Oh, he and I will meet again." Orochimaru made a quick hand sign and his neck stretched out from his torso and his head shot towards Sasuke.

Yukana's eyes went wide at the ongoing attack on her teammate and her body didn't move quick enough to stop him from digging his teeth into Sasuke's neck. He's eating him!? Alive!? The pale girl launched from her tree branch towards the snake man's head. "Sasuke!" Yukana wrapped her legs around on the enemy's neck. "How dare you eat him!" She growled and grabbed fist fulls of Orochimaru's long, black hair and pulled him off of the ravenette.

Orochimaru hissed as he let Sasuke go and his neck receded back into his body with Yukana still latched onto him. "Get off of me, you pest!" The ninja grabbed Yukana, trying to pull her off of him. The pale girl scratched at his face and started to peel away the rest of his false mask. "I would kill you now if you weren't necessary for the Uchiha's success."

Yukana scratched off the rest of his disguise, revealing Orochimaru's full head. She grabbed his hair with one hand and pointed her fingers with the other, ready to jab it into one of his eyes. She shot her hand down to his face, but the man was too quick and grabbed her wrist. He flung the pale girl off his shoulders and Yukana felt his head yank forwards as she ripped out some of his hair, which was now tangled between her fingers. The white haired girl landed on her side after being flung off the enemy. She bared her teeth at Orochimaru and lifted his hair she pulled out with a clenched fist and brought it to her nose. Yukana took in deep breaths of his hair while locking murderous eyes with his. "Now, I know your scent." She growled out.