Chapter 11

Panuleon stayed until it was time for Corey and his family to have dinner.

He said he couldn't stay as his family needed him home. Little did Corey's parents know, he would be back in the human's room in a few hours or so.

He was quickly walking through the streets of London. He had borrowed Corey's jacket so he could put his hood up and avoid being seen.

He was making his way towards the big park and could feel that a lot of demons were there. It scared him to think that because he hates confrontation and violence. Considering that he has lived for so long, he's still classed as a young angel, a teenager in human years.

He kept his eyes on the streets and scanned past everyone he saw, getting more and more nervous.

He had to find out what they know about Corey. It was frustrating enough that he can't figure it out.

As he reached the gates, he saw a secluded area to the far left where a gathering of demons stood. There were about nine filthy hell-hounds.

It wasn't a high number but demons are cruel and will fight at any cost. They are nasty, manipulative and not once has Panuleon ever come across one that was maybe a little decent.

He took a deep breath as he started walking around the edge of the trees.

The plan was to listen to the demons as much as he could and then reveal himself. That's when he will start asking questions.

He has a small knife up his sleeve. He doesn't want to use it and hopes that nobody falls victim to his fights. Even though Panuleon is an angel and hates violence, he can fight as if it was in his blood. He could easily kill three demons at once.

When he reached the hell-hounds, he knelt down behind a bramble bush.

He was about 2 meters away from the closest demon which made him very nervous. If he made a noise, they would instantly know someone was there.

He could see Dalton and his pathetic follower, Randell. The sight of them two made Panuleon angry, knowing what they did to Corey.

"You two, what happened earlier today?" A tall, buff guy asked as he glared at Dalton.

"We followed a boy, not knowing if it was him or not. So we decided to confront him and ask about the angel. He denied everything, so the only way we could tell if he was telling the truth was to hurt him" He said, looking proud of himself.

Panuleon was getting angrier by the second. If he has to fight, It's them he's going for first.

"Carry on," The guy said, getting impatient.

"We hurt the boy, and just what we thought would happen, the angel came," He said, looking around like he was expecting a round of applause.

"And," The guy said sharply, apparently angry at Dalton's ego.

"well, the angel acted fast and took the boy before we had the chance to capture him," Dalton said, a little quieter as he dropped his gaze to the ground.

"You failed us, Dalton. You should have been ready to stop the angel. Although, now we know who the boy is" He said, crossing his arms and looking boldly at the other demons who also dropped their gaze respectfully.

"This guy must be the leader," Panuleon thought as he listened more carefully.

"Sir, if we find the boy, do we stop looking for the angel?" Another demon asked. It was a young woman; she was tall, thin and beautiful. She had long hair with dyed purple ends. But there was something about her expression that showed she was dark and mysterious, just like most Demons.