Chapter 18

This time, it was much harder for Panuleon to get into the factory as the room he had used before was now guarded by more demons.

He was angry that they captured Corey and he was desperate to be by his side again.

When he watched the two guards for a few minutes, he decided that Corey couldn't wait. He was badly injured and who knows what else they might be doing to him.

So he confidently stood up and walked towards the door and out into the eye of the guards.

When one person saw him, he tensed immediately.

"Who are you?" He demanded as he started walking towards the angel.

He didn't answer as he let his knife slip down and into his hand. He stopped when he was only a foot in front of the guard.

"I have news for your leader," he said bluntly as the guy stared at him, clearly not knowing who he was.

"What is it? I'll tell him myself."

"oh, It's just the-" Without finishing, he slashed the guard's throat, killing him in an instant.

Without wasting any time, he walked up to the other one who looked stunned.

"You either run now, or I'm going to kill you," Panuleon said, growing impatient. He could feel Corey's pain getting worse.

The guy hesitated before looking at the door and running in the opposite direction.

The angel was thankful, too many lives have been taken today. Although, almost all of those are bad but how many were forced to protect the factory?

Panuleon shook those thoughts out of his head before he continued towards the door.

* * * * *

Corey's head was dropping low. He was finding it extremely difficult to stay awake.

The big buff guy was sat in the corner of the room on a stool. He was laughing at Corey every time he winced in pain.

"Where's your angel boyfriend now?" he teased and walked over to his parents.

They looked to be unconscious but he couldn't tell if they were alive or not.

It was killing him inside, they had to be alive.

They just had to.

The man looked at them and decided to play with Corey instead.

He walked over and grabbed him by the neck, pulling him off the ground and hitting him hard in the ribs.

Corey let out a barely audible cry as he gasped for air. He was so weak.

The man laughed and dropped him to the floor.

He picked his head up by his hair and hit him in the face, making his nose bleed.

Corey was almost done.

He was hanging on by a loose thread and he couldn't pick himself up off the ground.

They've beaten him, hurt his parents and tore him away from Panuleon. But it was the angel that gave him a little bit of hope, knowing he was on his way.

"You know what? You're a pretty tough cookie for a human" The man said as he pulled the stool over and sat down next to him. "There's something special about you."

Corey could barely hear him. What is he talking about?

The man picked him up by the shoulders and forced his head against the wall so he had no other choice but to look at him.