Chapter 25: final dance

Mina POV
"Mina!! Help me!" Hanbin sounded flustered.

"What's wrong?"

"I left my dance costume at home, could you bring it over for me?"

"MWOYA how can you forget such an important thing!" I screeched at him.

"I know it's my bad but I need it as soon as possible. Can you collect it from my house please?"

"I haven't even started to get-" Hanbin cut me off.

"Sorry Mina I need to go for rehearsal soon, see you soon!"

URGHHH!!! I still had so much to prepare before I deemed myself ready for the event but this Hanbin needed me to fix his problems again.

I quickly wore my white-laced dress and combed my hair before rushing out of the house. I brought some simple makeup stuff along with me so that I can get prepared in the performer's waiting room.

I arrived at Hanbin's house shortly to collect his costume from his mother and I headed off to school to look for my burdensome boyfriend.

Their practice room was in a mess as the boys struggled to get ready. They still looked sweaty from their rehearsal and they only had fifteen minutes left to the start of their performance.

"Woah Mina you look so pretty tonight!" Jinhwan complimented as he rushed to wear his jacket.

"Are you really Song Mina? Why do you look so different?" Bobby teased and he earned a ferocious glare from me.

"Oh there you are!" I could easily spot Hanbin since he was the only one still wearing his practice clothes.

"Thank you so much Mina!" Hanbin grabbed the costume from me and gave me a quick hug before dashing away once again.

Everyone seemed to be rushing around and none of them really cared about me. I went to a mirror in the corner to do some simple makeup.

"Hey Mina," Junhoe appeared behind me.

"Annyeong!!" My eyes were still glued to the mirror as I continued to apply lip-gloss.

"Why you putting on your makeup here?" He asked.

"It's all because of Hanbin, if not I would have a lot more time to prepare at home!" I whined.

"You already look great today. You don't need much make up anyway. See you later Mina!" He patted my shoulders before leaving to get on stage. My best friend never fails to give me comfort.

I wished the boys good luck as they received their cue to get on stage. I left the performer's waiting room and the event started shortly after I met up with Eunmi.

"I thought you were excited to use your hair curlers, why didn't you use them?" She asked as she inspected my hairdo.

"Hanbin wanted me to pass him something at the last minute so I didn't have enough time to get ready..." I felt like I have explained my situation to everyone who came to ask why I wasn't dolled up.

All I do for Kim Hanbin yet again.

Before we knew it, it was iKON's turn to perform and they killed it. Their performance was always perfect!

"Go Donghyuk!!!" Eunmi screamed her lungs out to support her boyfriend while I just laughed and clapped for all the boys.

"Please give a big round of applause to all the performers and hope everyone will enjoy the rest of dinner and dance!!" The emcees announced the end of the performance section.