Chapter 3~Three best friends and meeting the leader in blue~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Aannnddd...DONE!" I finish putting away the last of my belongings.

~RING RING~

I look over at my bedside table to see someone is calling me. I pick up my (f/c) phone and see it's Beast Boy. I immediately answer. 

"Hey bro! What's up? Hope you're not missing me too much"

"Hey, Sis! I'm fine. Of course, I'm not missing you hahaha just kidding, of course, I miss you oh by the way you're on speaker, everyone else is here"

"Ahaha I miss you too and Hey guys!"

"Hey (Y/n)!"

"So what was it like meeting The Avengers?" asked Cyborg

"It was amazing, everyone is so nice here. How have you guys been?"

"We're fine, Beast Boy flirted with Raven yesterday and nearly got killed," said Robin sounding unimpressed. 

I chuckled. "Yeah that sounds like him alright"

"HEY!" I heard Beast Boy shout and everyone laughed, except Raven.

~knock, knock~

"Hey (Y/n) dinner's ready, get it while it's hot" I heard Tony say on the other side of the door.

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute! I've gotta go, guys, I'll talk to you later bye"

"Bye (Y/n)!"

I ended the call and walked out of my room towards the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone sitting at the table including two people I've never seen before. They were both guys and one of them was covered in scars.

'I wonder what happened' I thought feeling sorry for him and not disgusted like most people probably would be. 

I walk over and take a seat next to Wanda.

 Seating arrangements;

Tony             Steve

Clint             Natasha

Vision           Bruce

Wanda         Wade

(Y/n)              Peter    

"Hey, guys," I say as I sit down.

A chorus of hey's hi's and hello's followed.

I looked at my plate to see (f/f).

"Wanda, Vision how did you know that (f/f) is my favorite?" 

"Lucky guess"  Wanda smiled trying to look innocent though she probably read my mind with her powers.

I smirked at her and gave her a "really" look. 

She only giggled and continued eating her food. 

I look in front of me and smiled at the guy who was sitting across from me. I stretched my hand out for him to shake.

"Hi I don't believe we've met, I'm (Y/n) it's nice to meet you," I say with a friendly smile.

He took the offer and shook my hand. "Hey, it's nice to meet you too. I'm Peter and this is my boyfriend Wade or you'd probably know us as Spiderman and Deadpool"

I shook Wade's hand next. "Hey girl!" he said in an excited tone.

"No way, you guys are actually THE Spiderman and Deadpool!"I was surprised that I'm really meeting them.