Chapter 12~A day out with everyone(part 2)~

(y/n)'s POV

"Babe..... sweetheart...(y/n)" I hear Leos voice and feeling him shaking my arm a bit, I open my (e/c) to see his ocean blue ones in front of me, I rub my eyes and stretch,

"W-what is it?" 

"We're here, come on lets go" he holds his hand out for me to take, I smile and take his hand and we walk out of the jet to see everyone was already outside, 

"Ok is that everyone?" Steve asks looking around at everyone, we all nod and head to the cars to take us to Disney World, 

"I'M SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!" Wade sings loudly while skipping around while we walked to the cars, I laughed and we all got in and we were on our way.

~Time Skip~(I've never been to Disney World in America so sorry if this isn't accurate)

We got out of the cars and walking into the park, we grabbed maps and split into groups, 

~Group 1~ 

(y/n), Leo, Beast Boy, Thor, Loki, Wade, Peter and Mikey.

Magic Kingdom

~Group 2~ 

Steve, Tony, Natasha, Clint, April, Casey, Donnie and Bruce.

Animal Kingdom

~Group 3~

Cyborg, Vision, Wanda, Raph, Raven, Robin and Starfire.

Hollywood Studios 

~With Group 1~ 

(y/n)'s POV 

We're going to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin first, then Space Mountain which I'm really excited to ride, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Haunted Mansion which I'm a bit worried about 'cause I've never been good with those things, but Leo said he won't let anything bad happen to me and will be by my side the entire time which I am thankful for, It's a Small World (This ride annoys me so much).

We get our fast passes and make our way to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

~With Group 2~

Tony's POV 

We all decide to go on Expedition Everest first, then Kali River Rapids and Primeval Whirl and since this is Animal Kingdom we're going to Maharajah Jungle, I'm glad (y/n) suggested we do this, 'cause this is the perfect place for my plan.......;) 

We get our fast passes and head to Expedition Everest.