I'm Home.

"DAISY" I heard Caroline's over preppy voice shout as she saw me, Klaus and Cammie enter the Mystic Grill. I don't know why but Klaus insisted us coming here first before going to unpack claiming we can do it later great. "Care, Hi!" I said back quieter than I did and when I responding I got greeted by a few odd stares, This is why we came here first. "Thank-you, Thank-you so much" I jumped up and down hugging Klaus, He texted Elena,Caroline, Stefan, Damon, Bonnie and Matt to come to the grill and they had hung up a 'Welcome Home Banner' "You're welcome Flower" He responded kissing my hair. I ran over hugging everyone individually except Damon. I stood there staring at him and he stood staring back. Everything went quiet and I saw Klaus Glaring at Damon from the corner of my eye as I looked back Damon spoke. "Mai?" He always called me Mai because when I first met him I told him I was Called Mai Clarke because I thought he was a stalker "Damon" I responded, Everyone waited around us for something to happen. "You're back" He pointed out, "Sure am" I said Looking down. "I missed you" He admitted "You're such a girl" I said laughing. "No hug?" He asked. "For you, Always" I ran up to him swinging my legs around his torso has he chuckled into my ear. When he placed me down Matt spoke up "I thought you was going to kill him" I chuckled Sliding on to a chair with Klaus and Cammie following my action. "Never" I replied while smiling at Damon. Me and Damon had a big argument before me and Klaus left, He didn't want me to leave and I wanted to go with Klaus and It caused a big argument and a lot of things got broken. Out of everyone, Me and Damon were the closest apart from Klaus.

A Few hours later of talking, Laughing and introducing and explaining me, Klaus and Cammie headed home. I wanted to know what this house would be like, I knew it would be smaller than what it was in New Orleans but I was so exited. It was a beautiful baby blue mansion clearly smaller than our old home but it had three stories and as long as I got my own room and a balcony I wasn't bothered. When I finally located my room I was pleased, everything was already unpacked not knowing how but not caring I also noticed a walk in wardrobe, an en suite and a balcony SCORE! I loved sitting under the stars at night and I don't fancy walking all the way down the stairs every night to do so. 

Klaus' room was on the third floor that he shared with himself, Selfish bastard and me and Cammie shared the Second I didn't mind I loved Cammie she was like a less violent version of Rebekah. Which reminded me, I dialed an oh so familiar number in my phone. Ever since Elijah came back Rebekah's been off doing things alone, after a lot of rings I heard a voice on the other end "Before you start the prank call talk I know it's you" Rebekah said Boredly I always pretend to prank call her when she picks up...Kinda our thing. "Beks I miss you." I said sadly remembering our old memories and many shopping trips "I miss you too Daise" said replied, "Guess where I am?" I asked "Don't tell me Klaus took you Spain again?" I replied with a chuckle, Klaus would always take me Spain because when he first turned me that's the first place he took me. "No, I'm home." The line went silent. "What?" She replied Shocked. "I'm Home Beks, He brought me home" I said with tears in my eyes. I remember Rebekah telling me not to tell Klaus she was going back to Mystic falls. "Shopping tomorrow, Omg, I'll meet you at the Mystic Grill at 12 tomorrow bring Elena and Caroline" without being able to reply she hung up. Rebekah Loved hanging out with Care and Lena, Ever since Elena Turned into a Vampire Her and Rebekah are closer which I'm glad for. I flopped on my bed glad to be reunited with my old friend's.