I Have No Idea.

~Daisy's POV~

"Sorry" Lola mumbled before closing the door leaving me and Damon alone. "Morning" Damon smiled sweetly at me "Hey" I smiled back "so" he smiled at me while tracing a light finger over my collar bone sending shivers down my spine "so" I smiled back at him "last night was" he said the same sweet smile on his face "interesting" I finished causing him to laugh "interesting" he repeated "I think we should get up" I said causing him to sigh "can't we just stay like this?" he asked pulling me closer if that was possible and lying us back down "come on we need to get up" I laughed pushing Damon's naked body away from me just enough to get out of the bed "you're right I like you better when you're not hiding under the sheets" he said eyeing my naked body up and down "creep" I laughed picking up a pillow that had fell on the floor and throwing it at him "I'm going for a shower" I announced while picking one of Damon's tops from his draws and some boxers before walking to the en-suit to shower.

~Damon's POV~

I watched her get some of my clothes then walk into the en-suit, I smiled to myself before getting out of bed and getting changed. "Morning" Stefan said when I walked into the everything room where everyone was sat, I took at seat in the free single chair smiling "someone's in a good mood" Jeremy commented "that I am Gilbert" I said "Morning all" Daisy said walking into the everything room in my top and boxers "and now we know why" Caroline laughed "hey where's Lola?" Daisy asked causing me to wonder the same thing "No idea" Stefan shrugged "she said something about going to the grill, she looked like she had been crying" Elena commented "Oh no" Daisy said while putting her head in her hands "what?" I asked standing up and standing in front of Daisy "she walked in on us? and now she's crying, can you be any more stupid" She said leaning her head on my chest "So she was telling the truth" I said without thinking "truth?" Daisy asked "It doesn't matter" I said shaking my head "Tell me" she demanded "she kept telling me she liked me last night but I thought it was just because she was drunk" I said "God damn it Damon" Daisy yelled "sorry" she said quieter, I loved how she would apologise for getting angry because she knows I don't like it. "I need to go find her" Daisy announced "I think you need to get changed first" Caroline laughed from behind us "you're right" she laughed "Need help?" I suggested playfully "sure" she smiled getting my hopes up "Make me a coffee while I get dressed" she said laughed "fine" I sighed, After she gave me a quick kiss she ran up the stairs out of eye distance "Are you two together?" Jeremy asked when I went to the Kitchen to make coffee, I swear he was in the everything room a second ago "I have no idea" I sighed before thinking the same question over and over again. I like Daisy I know I do but I'm not the relationship kind.