What Did He Do?

~Klaus POV~

"Klaus?" Lola's weak voice called causing me to stop pacing and look towards the newly sat up body on the couch. "Hey" I smiled kindly at her taking a seat next to her "what happened?" she asked confused "Give it a minuet, you'll remember" I smiled sadly, my smile slipped as she gasped and pulled her knees up towards her chest "he killed me didn't he?" she asked causing me to nod slowly "b-bu-but h-h-how?" she asked her confused tone reappearing, "what I'm going to tell you is going to change everything" I said taking a hold of her hands "what's happening to me Klaus?" she asked as her eyes squinted and I knew why, her eye sense was beginning to heighten, she'll get a headache soon guaranteed. "Okay, so you know how I fed you my blood?" I asked, I watched as Lola nodded "well I'm a vampire" I blurted out "a what?" she gasped "a vampire see?" I repeated but letting my fangs come out and the vain's under my eyes appear "how?" she asked when my fangs and vain's disappeared "long story but when I fed you my blood it healed you, that's what vampire blood does but when that man killed you my vampire blood brought you back as a transitioning vampire" I blurted not knowing how else to put it. I looked at Lola's shocked face, her eyes wide and almost glass like and her jaw saw open slightly. "I-i- I'm what?" she stuttered over the shock "transitioning to become a vampire, you have 20 hours to complete the transition or you die" I blurt "geez thank's for that" she laughs emptily while standing up and running a hand through her hair "how do I complete it?" she asks "you have to feed on a human" I sigh.

~Daisy's POV~

"Two days and nothing, we've really messed this up" I said while pacing back and forth with Damon just staring at me intensely "give her time Mai, give her time" he said for the billionth time "two day's Damon, two god damn days" I shout while sitting angrily next to him "calm down" he speaks softly while kissing my shoulder lightly causing me to smile and tilt my neck slightly so he can reach better. I felt him smirk against my skin before leaving a trail of deep passionate kisses up my neck line leading to my jaw and finally reaching my lips. Just as his lips connected with mine they was removed just as fast "what the?" I heard him gasp followed by a growl from the blonde figure standing over a crouching Damon "Lola?" I asked hesitantly, she span around, vain's showing and her fangs sharp and blood stained "what did he do?" I asked while walking slowly over to her, I raised my hand going to touch the vain's under her eyes only for the figure to disappear out of view.