I'm Not Letting You Go.

Me and Klaus both looked at each other with questioning eyes and turn to see our guest. "What is going on here?" She repeated. "I was about to kiss my boyfriend till you rudely interrupted" I said crossing my arms over my chest with a smirk on my face. "How could you! Before you left you was angry with Elijah for wanting to make me happy and here you are sleeping with that slut" She replied looking me up and down with hate glistening in her eyes, "Wow, Hayley you sound Jealous" I said with a low sarcastic chuckle, "she has no need to be" Elijah said while walking next to Hayley and slipping his hand into hers and kissing her on the cheek, "Brother how nice of you to join us, how's Rebekah and Cammie?" Klaus asked in a friendly tone "Fine, they're staying up in New Orleans for a week something about business, you know how I usually tone out with Rebekah starts to ramble, Daisy Rebekah said she'll ring you later" He replied with a smile. "Great thanks for the message you can leave now and take your wolf with you" I replied with hate dripping from my every word. Ever since I met Hayley when she turned up pregnant I hated her, She took everything I loved away from me. Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah, They were my family and she took them and if she wasn't carrying Klaus' baby I would have ripped her heart out a long time ago. "Actually We're here to stay" Hayley said with humor in your voice, "Great" I replied with sarcasm before walking up the staircase "Babe, Where you going" Klaus' soft voice said "To pack, I'm going to stay at the Salvatore's till they leave" I replied without turning around and continued walking up the never ending stair case, I should get Klaus to get an escalator.

~Damon POV~

"Stefan?" I shouted from the everything room, "Damon, I'm going out bye" I heard Stefan reply while I saw his figure walk towards the door, sighing and turning back to finish the book I was currently reading when I was interrupted by Stefan's voice saying "Daisy what you doing here?" with confusion dripping from each word, "Hey Stef, I was wondering if I could stay here a while we've got some unwanted guests at mine and Klaus' house" She replied with hope in her voice "Sure, Me and Stef would love to have you here, Bye Stef" I said coming round the corner and making myself known, I couldn't help but notice the slight smile on Daisy's face appear when she saw me. "Thanks" She replied while giving Stefan a small side hug and we both stood there and watched him leave. "No beautiful whats happened?" I asked linking my arm through Daisy's and taking her bag from her other arm and placing on the bottom of the stairs before leading her into the everything room and preparing myself for what terrible thing Klaus has done this time.

~Daisy's POV~

"And then Hayley and Elijah turned up hand in hand so here I am" I concluded finishing telling Damon at the reason behind my visit. "So It's not Klaus's fault your here? Damn I really wanted to kick his ass again" Damon sighed "You can try Mr. I don't know why you both can't get along for me, I love you both and you're both a massive part of my life and I never want to have to choose between you again" I replied with tears stinging my eyes at the memory of the night I choose Klaus over Damon.

*Flashback*

"Damon Listen to me" I pleaded. "No Mai, I love you, You're the only one who accepts me and doesn't try to change anything. I can't let you go" Damon replied with tears in his eyes and both hands on my waist in a firm grip to stop me running away "Listen Damon, I love you too but we have to go. If Klaus is in danger I want to protect him with every atom of my being" I replied with silent tears falling down my face while raising a light hand and placing it on Damon's now wet cheek "I can't let you leave, I've only just got you back" He replied leaning into my hand. "I have to go Damon" I replied while removing my hand. After a few silent seconds Damon's hands dropped from my waist allowing me to move. Sighing I slowly turned around and started my path towards the door where Klaus was waiting for me in the car ready to go. "Mai?" I heard Damon's tear filled voice say from behind me, I slowly turned around to say goodbye one last time and as I did I felt Damon's lips crash into mine our lips moving in sync with each others. I felt him slowly nibble on my bottom lip begging for entrance but I denied and removed my lips from Damon's and said "I'll miss you" before turning around and leaving Damon standing at the door watching my figure enter the jet black car and drive off wondering if I'd ever return.

*End Of Flashback*

"Hey Mai, Don't cry they'll leave soon" Damon's voice said snapping me out of my trance "I know, I was just um thinking about the day I left" I replied looking down at my feet. "I'm not going to let you go ever" Damon said pulling me into a hug and kissing my hair. "Thank-you" I sobbed wrapping my own two arms around him.