By In A Blur.

"Daisy? I'm going now, Do you need anything?" Damon said taking a step closer and placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, Smiling back at him with thankfulness glistening in my eyes "A hug of my best-friend will do" I said taking a step closer to Damon so there was virtually no space between us "Klaus, Mai needs a hug" Damon called over my shoulder at Klaus who had just entered from disposing Johnny's body "She mean you Stupid" Klaus said in return. With the biggest puppy eyes I could master Damon crouched over so he could hug me, the size difference between us was huge. Hugging him back I felt my feet lift of the floor and realizing he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his torso and giggled like a little girl on Christmas morning. I loved Damon picking me up for some reason after placing me down he yelled a short "Call if you need anything" before exiting to his car.

"How you holding up Flower?" Klaus asked walking over pulling me into a tight hug and kissing my hair, no matter how much I told him I was fine he never believed me.  "Ancient I'm fine." I said pulling out of the hug and kissing him quickly on the cheek and turning to sit on the coach. "Well I'm not going anywhere so you're stuck with me" He said while sitting down next to me and bumping his shoulder into mine playfully, "Where's Cammie?" I asked noticing I haven't seen her since the day at the grill, "She went to new Orleans with Rebekah to go see Elijah and Marcel and Hayley, Rebekah had a massive go at me for biting Elijah and she's worried about Hayley" He replied boredly "Oh, I wondered why Beks wasn't around" I said laughing at only just noticing she was gone. "Wanna have a movie fest like old times?" he replied wiggling his eyebrows. "Sure, Only if I can pick" I replied knowing my choices. "Fine but no Would you rather. You know every scene of by heart and I've seen it billions of times and it gets boring" He said with determination in his voice. "Fine." I sighed and went to pick five of my favorite horrors which consisted of Prom Night the one with Brittany Snow and Iris Elba, Scream 4, Mama, Elsewhere and I know who killed me. "Prom night again really?" Klaus sighed while I snuggled up to him and pressed play. "suck it up" I replied simply

I know who killed me was just about to play when Klaus said something I never expected "Do you like Damon?" He said while pressing pause before the movie could properly start. "He's my best-friend, Obviously I do." I said a little confused at why he was asking me this "Good" He said with a sigh of relief taking this as an advantage to wind him up. "Why you Jealous? Because I slept with him and not you" I said winking. Before this whole stuff with Damon and Klaus feud started me and Damon hooked up, We was drunk. Don't judge. "Maybe" He replied simply reaching for the remote to continue the movie "Nope, Explain" I said while grabbing the remote before Klaus could reach it, "Do you know why me and Damon hated each other?" He asked with a sigh of annoyance, "No..." I said pushing him to continue "I liked you a lot, and when you told me you slept with Damon, I got angry, I still don't forgive him for it" he replied while standing and running a frustrated hand through his hair "Wait, You liked me" I asked confused at why he didn't come to me with this information ages ago. "No." He replied turning to face me as I was now stood directly behind him. "I still do" and before I could reply he sent his lips crashing into mine passionately and powerfully. Loosing control of my emotions I let down the wall I've been holding up for 100 years and let my emotions for Klaus roll free breaking apart and taking off his top. The night from then went by in a blur.