I Told You I'd Be Back.

~Daisy's POV~

My eyes fluttered open as memories from the night before, I smiled to myself in pure happiness. "Morning" Klaus' raspy voice morning voice said as I looked up to meet his eyes gazing down at me "morning" I smiled while cuddling into his bare chest, "I missed that" Klaus laughed while kissing the top of my head, "Trust me I know" I laughed while kissing his bare chest.

"Seriously" Lola scolded as me and Klaus walked down the stairs, Klaus in his usual black top and jeans, me in one of Klaus' tops and some shorts. I laughed at Lola picking up mine and Klaus' scattered clothes, "Don't laugh Daise. You too kept me up half the night" she scolded while throwing our clothes into the washer "sorry" I laughed as Klaus kissed the top of my head. 

"Babe, I forgot to ask. Will you move back in? I miss you" Klaus said sweetly as he sipped his coffee, "seriously?" I asked with shock, "please Daisy, I hate it just being me and Klaus" Lola begged "I'm sure you hated me yesterday" I thought out loud "no, I didn't hate you" she said "fine, I'll move back in" I laughed before Klaus kissed my lips passionately "PDA" Lola screamed running away. I swear she's a child inside.

"So you're moving out" Damon frowned "I love you, but there's only so much Damon coffee I can take" I laughed "Damon coffee?" He asked "It's a code we came up for when we realized you're coffee is terrible" Stefan said while hugging me "I'll miss you" he sighed "miss you too Stef" I said through tears, "well bye" I said awkwardly as I sat back in the car "Elijah said to ring him" Stefan shouted before the engine roared and the car set off.

"Hey" I smiled down the phone once the ringing had stopped "hey" the voice called on the other end "Lijah, pass me the phone" I heard Hayley's voice shout causing me to laugh "I miss you" was the first thing that slipped out my mouth when Elijah passed the phone to Hayley "I miss you too, so much" she said you could practacly hear the smile "how is everything" I asked "good, there?" she asked "I found Klaus and we broke the bed so, we're back together" I laughed "good, you always was best for him" she said causing me to smile "Hayley, I want to talk to her too" Elijah shouted causing Hayley to pass the phone over "we have to go now Daise, but we miss you" Elijah said sweetly, "I miss you all too" I smiled down the phone before hanging up. "Daisy" Klaus' panicked voice called from the front door, "what?" I asked annoyed while walking the direction of the front door, my mouth dropped in shock "I told you I'd be back" she smirked before everything went black.

A/N

I know short and boring chapter but I needed it out the way, erm. This story WILL be ending soon, I don't know if I should do a sequel or not, if I do who would read it and what would you like it to be on. Thanks.