We Fit Together Perfectly.

~Klaus's POV~

"Klaus behind you" Lola yelled as she snapped Diego's neck with ease causing me to spin quickly and entrap Thierry in my grasp I snapped his neck and chucked his body to the side causing Damon to reach into his chest cavity and rip his heart clean out, I nodded in his direction in approval before going back to the fight, It ended up in all 8 of us left and only Cami, Davina and Marcel left, we all stood around just starting at the three of them, Bonnie sat out a while ago because Diego bit her and she started to feel dizzy but everyone else was fine.

I was about to step forward to say something but Daisy beat me to it "Well that was fun" she smirked "Can we go now?" Damon asked causing me and Daisy to nod at the same time, as each of them passed us Daisy gave them a hug and Damon and Stefan a kiss on the cheek "Hey Damon?" Lola said just as Damon was about walk out the door "Ye?" He asked, his face looked different, his face kind of lit up when he heard her say his name, anyway "Can I come back with you?" She asked, she looked sad "Sure" He smiled as she walked towards him, he put his hand on the small of her back as they both walked out.

"Can we get this over with?" I asked kind of irritated "You started off with more numbers than us but we have more now" Cami smirked, "You have a witch, human and vampire, we have a Witch Vampire hybrid and Wolf Vampire hybrid. This is already over" Daisy laughed. I have to admit her confidence is always sexy. "You can leave and never come back or we just rip all your hearts out right now" I shrugged as I put my arm around Daisy's waist "Fine we'll leave" Davina sighed "Good" I smirked "Klaus?" Cami sighed "What?" I snapped "I really am sorry" Cami replied shortly before walking out behind Davina. "Daisy?" Marcel asked and Daisy just scoffed "Leave" she said angrily "remember what we had before this" he replied "what we had was fake. You proved that, now get out before I take back my second chance" She snapped causing Marcel to sign and turn around "Marcellus, I am very disappointed in you" I sighed in disappointment just like a father would "I know, I am too" Marcel sighed before walking out and leaving me and Daisy alone. 

"Today was eventful" Daisy laughed as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun "I know" I smiled just as she started walking over her brown hair in a bun, her top clinging to her curves and he short shorts showing of most of her legs, "What you smiling at" she smirked as she put her hands on her hips "After everything that's happened since we came here, I'm just glad I still have you" I smiled "You're getting cheesy" She laughed before climbing into bed and placing her head on my bare chest. "Klaus" She breathed causing her breath to tickle my chest slightly "humm?" I mumbled through the tiredness "We're just two broken half's aren't we?" She asked causing me to chuckle "but we fit together so perfectly" she finished "that we do Flower" I agreed before kissing her head and letting the darkness take me over.