Pietro Maximof x Reader

(Smut)

You worked as Tony Starks assistant, you got paid a lot of money and it was actually kinda fun working for the billionaire playboy. Tony gave you the job of showing the maximoff twins around the tower and making them feel welcomed. You went up to the penthouse to meet the twins and start showing them around, when you got there you could tell they were very nervous and frightened "him my name is y/n, Tony told me to show you guys around" you said with a friendly smile "hi, my name is Wanda, this is Pietro" you shook both their hands and started showing them around the place.

It was night and the last place you needed to show them was their rooms, you bonded quite well with Wanda but Pietro stayed quiet and didn't say much. You showed Wanda to her room first "and this is your room, have a good night""thank you, goodnight you guys" she then started smirking and shit the door, you moved on and showed Pietro his room, you tried making conversation with him but he didn't give a proper answer, there was something on his mind and every time he looked at you he would blush. You guys finally arrived at his room "good night Pietro, was nice meeting you" he didn't say anything he just stood in front of you, you were gonna say something but you felt a whoosh of wind and suddenly you were on his bed "want to know why I haven't said much" he said with his thick Russian accent "why""because I've been thinking of this since I laid eyes on you" he then started kissing you passionately, he then licked your lips for entrance, while your tongues were wrestling he started pulling your shirt up, you lifted your arms and parted so it could come off, he then started undoing your bra, when it came off you could fell him getting hard. He started kissing down your neck and made his way to your breasts, when he got there he started sucking and biting your nipple while his other hand played with your other breast you let out a moan, his hand then went down your shorts to your womanhood, he started rubbing then his fingers entered you started moaning louder and louder, he then took out his fingers and licked them, he then took your pants of and you were in nothing but your g string, he was happy with your choice of underwear, he then took his clothes of and set his boner free, you were amazed at how big it was and you wanted it inside you "hands and knees принцесса" you loved how he said that, you complied and did as told getting on your hands and knees, he then placed himself behind you and ripped your underwear of, you didn't care though because you had hundreds of g strings. He then began entering you slowly, after awhile he began getting faster "faster"you told him, he went faster every time you asked but he still wasn't using his super speed. The sex was amazing but you weren't close yet you needed him to go faster "use your super speed" " you sure принцесса?""I'm sure" he then began using his speed and you were screaming his name in seconds, it was amazing how much pleasure you were getting, you finally hit you climax and it went all over Pietro and he came quickly after that, he slowly excited you and went into his bathroom to get a cloth, he came back and cleaned you up and then laid down in his bed next to you, he pulled you close " that was amazing, we should do it again sometime" you said "how about in five minutes" you smiled at this "sounds like a plan" he then started circling your entrance and then his fingers finally entered you, he started using his super speed with his fingers and you quickly came again, he then went down and placed his head between your legs and started cleaning you up, he then stuck his tongue in you and you started moaning and grabbing his hair pulling him in closer, he then used his speed again and without warning you cam all over his face "I should use this technique more often" you herd him say before he started cleaning you with his tongue, he then came up to you and sat next to you "your turn" you went down to his hard and juicy boner and started pleasuring him.