Sam Wilson x Reader

You are one of SHIELD's best agents and recently they have been sending you on missions with the Falcon, he was to controlling and bossy, I mean he was mostly chill but then when the mission started he would turn into the biggest dick. Right now you were returning back to the Avengers tower from a mission "do you even know how to follow orders y/n?""no" "that explains a lot then" you did what you were told, just not how he wanted "I don't know what your problem is I did what I was supposed to"" you were supposed to wait until I say, you blew your cover and killed 20 people""I was supposed to kill those 20 people" "you were supposed to wait until we got of the streets"" I was saving time" he groaned loudly clearly annoyed with you. You arrived at the tower and you left the jet and walked straight to your room, after 12 minutes you her a knock at your door and you went to answer it, you opened the door and saw Sam standing there "what do you want""someone needs to teach you to follow orders" he then walked into your room and licked your door "on the bed" you knew what he was doing and you weren't falling for it "no" he then walked up to you and pushed you on the bed, when you were getting up he slapped your ass "you need discipline solider!" He then started slapping your ass again, the weird thing is you kinda liked it "count them" he then started slapping your ass again, "you do as I say and you don't disobey my orders"he stopped slapping your ass after 12 "clothes off!" You didn't do it you just stood there "make me" he then ripped your clothes of and slapped your ass again "disobey me and your ass gets slapped!""that only wants me to disobey more" he started smirking at you and pushed you against the wall, his fingers then moved down and played with your clit making you moan, he started kissing your neck and with his free hand he gripped your ass "Sam" you moaned "that's right, say my name baby" he then picked you up and slammed you into the bed, he took his clothes of and started pounding into you " h harder" he started slowing down and pulled out, he went over to his clothes and was about to put them on until you tackled him and started riding him "your disobeying orders"" is that such a bad thing" he didn't say anything after that, he started playing with your nipples and after awhile he pushed you off of him and threw you on the bed "hands and knees" you got on your hands and knees and he started doing you doggy style. You were moaning and screaming his name, you could feel he was about to finish but Bucky and Steve ran in and broke the door, "um privacy would be nice" Sam said "we herd screaming, it sounded like someone was hurt" "well as you can see we are alright" Steve left the room and Bucky just stood there "you can leave now!"" She deserves better" was Bucky jealous, Bucky then walked out and it was just you and Sam there looking out the Brocken door "I need a new door""if you like we can continue this in my room"" no it's okay, I'm kinda not in the mood anymore" Sam then pulled out of you and grabbed his clothes, when he left you herd him say something about Steve and Bucky being gigantic cock blocks. You grabbed your clothes and went to take a warn shower, when you got out and put on fresh clothes you went out to the kitchen. Bucky and Steve were there "sorry about earlier" you herd Steve say "you guys owe me a new door" you grabbed a apple and sat next to Bucky, steve left to go do something "what did you mean I deserve better" he was silent for a bit until he finally answered "I like you y/n and I bet I can give you more pleasure then he could, but I respect your relationship so just forget about me""me and Sam aren't dating" "really? Then why were you guys doing that" "honestly I don't know ""well then, how about I show you al the things I can do" he said while his metal arm went up your skirt and started rubbing you, you felt warmth down there while he did this "wet for me already doll" you then grabbed his arm and ran to his room to deal with his growing boner.