Bucky x Reader x Peter Parker

You were good friends with peter and Bucky, you knew they both had a crush on you but you never brought it up, sometimes Bucky would try to make a move on you but it never worked. You were currently at dinner with all the avengers, you were seated between Bucky and Peter. As you were talking you felt buck us metal arm rub your leg then move under your skirt, he started rubbing your clit, all though you were filled with pleasure you were also filled with discomfort, peter noticed this and hit Bucky's arm away, he started drawing and tracing patterns on your leg, you loved when he did this because he had no sexual intention he just wanted to do it, Bucky knew that you liked it when peter did this to you so he started to, you suddenly felt warm down under and got extremely horny.

When you got back to the tower you walked to your room, Bucky and peter following, occasionally they would push and argue but they didn't get to physical. You were about to shut your door when Bucky stopped the door from shutting, peter then walked in and started kissing you, Bucky then pushed him of and started kissing you, you saw peter shut and lock your door and walk back over and pull Bucky of "let me have a turn" he whined, peter then picked you up and started pushing up against you, you felt his bulge get bigger as you moaned when he started kissing your neck leaving love bits, he then put you down and started undressing you and Bucky came up behind you helping him take your clothes of, you felt Bucky's real hand go down to your underwear "wet for us already doll" he then ripped your panties off. They took there own clothes off and you saw there erections get set free "on your knees" you got on your knees in front of the two and started sucking peters cock while rubbing Bucky's, you felt them twitch and soon enough peter released his seed in your mouth while Bucky's went all in your hair, you climbed onto the bed and laid in the middle, peter went between your legs while Bucky hovered over your face, you felt peter start thrusting inside you and you started moaning but that was muffled by Buck shoving his length in your mouth, they both started thrusting and you came all over peter, seeing you come for peter made Bucky release inside your mouth and soon after peter released inside you. Bucky went to get a cloth and came back and started cleaning you up, peter came up and cuddled with you, soon after Bucky came to your other side and wrapped his arms around you. You laid there in the boys arms while they occasionally rubbed your clit or squeezed your breast.