Peter parker x Reader

WARNING
There will be violence, abuse, swearing and of course smut.(I no peter would never do this but I got the idea sorry if I offend any spidey lovers out their, reader also knows about him being spider man)

You had been dating peter Parker for awhile now, lately he had become more distant then usual and has been getting angry at you whenever you ask, you had a feeling that he was cheating but didn't want to accuse him without any evidence. He came back from protecting the city one day and seemed kinda angry so you went over to him to try and cheer him up "peter" he looked at you "is everything alright?""mind your own damn business Y/N!" He snapped at you "sorry"you said shyly, you retreated and went back to your room "Y/N!! Get your ass down here!" You did as he said and made your way to him, "why is this here?" You saw he was wearing wades deadpool mask "wade came over earlier today, he wanted to talk to you about something"you slowly backed away as you said this "is that all he wanted?!Are you sure he didn't do anything else here?! To you?!""if your accusing me of cheating" "shut up Y/N! No one cares about you and your opinions! Your lucky enough to even have me as a boyfriend! No one else would date you and I actually felt bad for you! And don't try to tell me you didn't sleep with wade! Your a slut and a bitch!" You couldn't believe what he just said, at the start of your relationship he was nice and caring and super dorky, now he is angry hurts you and also the biggest fuckboi ever "end of conversation Y/N" you hated it when he treated you like this, you decided you had enough of this "fine, end of relationship, I'm sure you know your way out so please leave my apartment my parents should be home soon" he turned and looked at you, rage filling his body, what the fuck have you done,"what did you just say to me!?" You didn't get to answer him because he slapped you across the face "I don't appreciate you being so violent and abusive, why are you always angry, why are you being such a dick" you had tears rolling down your face, you saw his face soften "please just leave, it'll be better for both of us, I don't have to have an asshole in front of me and you don't have to have my dad kicking your ass" he then left without another word. you ran up to your room and stayed their until you herd your parents come home "Y/N! We bought dinner!" You wiped away your tears "coming!" You then went down stairs, when you got there your parents asked why your face was red and why was there a bruise forming around your eye, you told them everything and your mum was calling peters aunt and your father left to go over there to kick his ass.

You went to the mall the next day, you were just upset and buying clothes was one of the only ways to make you happy and calm
You down. After you spent all your money on clothes you started walking home, you noticed someone was following you but you just hoped they would just fuck of. You were nearly home and the man was still following you, you started walking faster but he sped up to and pretty soon you were running, you were nearly home but then you felt pain in the back of your head, you fell down to the ground and grabbed the back of your head, the last thing you saw was the man going through your bags and spider man dropping in. You woke up in a bed, you looked around and saw that you were in peters room, you noticed your bags on a chair and you went over to them to make sure everything was there, they maybe pretty but they definitely weren't cheap. You were brought out of you thoughts by peter opening the door "y/n? Is everything alright?" He was the last person you wanted to see right now but he did help you "yeah, everything is fine" he then stood in front of you "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, please forgive me" he was on his knees begging "I can't peter, you hurt me, all I was trying to do was make sure you were okay!""I'm sorry, you are everything to me, I love you!" He then pulled a small black box out of his pocket "this is for you" it was a love heart with a spider on it "this was one of the reasons I was gone a lot, it was really expensive and it was hard coming up with the money, I guess I just got a little stressed and angry""a little stressed?""okay, really stressed"  you could see he had tears in his eyes "it would be our one year anniversary today if we were still dating" you felt terrible inside but him being stressed was no reason for him to hurt you, he got up and put the necklace around your neck and kissed your cheek "will you please take me back" you saw those beautiful brown eyes sparkling and you just loved them so much "okay, but if you hurt me again I won't be coming back" he got up and kissed you "thank you so much" he then picked you up and carried you over to the bed, he started kissing down your neck "peter what are you doing?""little anniversary present" he then pulled of your shirt, he was being calm and gentle and you loved it when he was like that, you could feel his bulge get bigger and his hand go down your pants, he took of your bra and then your pant, he then put his face closer to your womanhood and he took your panties of, you could feel his breath on you and you couldn't help but let out a little moan, he then started licking lines up your womanhood and he then stuck his fingers in you going slowly. He then stopped fingering you and took of his clothes, once he was naked he grabbed a condom and started nailing you into the bed, he kept hitting your g spot and all you could do was claw at his back and moan. You felt that familiar feeling inside you and knew you were close "p peter   I I'm gonna come""then do it" you then released and he pulled out. He then laid next to you and cuddled "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you again" you smiled and kept cuddling.

A/N
If you want to know what the necklace looks like here it is

I understand if you don't like this, peter is to precious to hurt someone