Peter Parker x Reader

(Smut)
You have been dating peter for a couple months and you can't deny the sexual tension between the two of you, sometimes if you accidentally touch his man zone he will get hard and he would have to excuse himself for about 30 minutes. You knew he wanted you but you were a virgin and you were scared, it scared you when you had your first kiss. Sometimes peter would try to convince you but when you said no he understood, he didn't want to make you do something you didn't want to.

You were going over to peters place today, your parents were out of town and peters aunt was working a late shift. You were walking over to peters when a man grabbed you and threw you into a nearby ally way, he threw you to the ground and started to undress you "no! Stop it! Get off of me!" You struggled to get him of, he ripped your pants and shirt of "nice panties" he said in the most creepiest voice "stop!" He then put his hand down your pants and started playing with your clit "you better do what the lady says!" You herd a voice say from behind you, you turned around to see spider man "go away kid, we're busy here""let her go!" He said, he was clearly angry and disgusted with this man "and if I don't?" Spider man then punched the man and webbed him up, while he was doing this you were putting your clothes back on, he turned around to see if you were okay "are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He had a lot of concern in his voice "he didn't hurt me" you had tears coming down your face, you couldn't believe someone tried to do that to you, spider man rubbed the tears away and helped you up "thank you for helping me"" I would do anything for you y/n" he then grabbed your waist and pulled you up to the roof with him, he lifted his mask up just past his nose and then slammed his lips onto yours, you didn't do anything about it, you didn't stop him because it felt so good and familiar but you knew it was wrong to do this to peter. He slid his hand down to cup your ass, he started squeezing it, you didn't know why but you were extremely turned on by him and you felt yourself get all warm down there, you suddenly felt bad about doing this to peter, you parted away from him "sorry, I can't do this, I have a boyfriend and this just feels so wrong" he then started smiling "it's okay, would you like me to take you home""no that's okay, and I'm not going home""where are you going then""to my boyfriends place""ok, I should take you, there are a lot of creeps around and I would hate if you got attacked again""o-okay" he then grabbed your waist and started swinging around the city to peters apartment. He dropped you of and immediately left, you knocked on the door, after awhile peter finally answered "y/n your late, are you okay?" You didn't get to answer because he slammed his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss, he then picked you up and carried you to his bedroom, he started undressing you, you knew what was gonna happen and you were both scared and happy, he took your shirt of and undid your bra, he started sucking on your nipples making you moan, you could feel his growing bulge against you. He got off you and took his shirt and pants on keeping his boxers on, he came over to you and and pulled your shorts of, you both were in nothing but underwear "may I?" He asked looking at your panties, you nodded and he then slowly took them off, he then look up at you asking for permission to touch you there, you nodded your head and he started rubbing your clit, he then moved his face closer and stuck his tongue in, you started moaning his name, he then stopped and moved closer to your face and gave you a kiss, his bulge getting bigger, you then moved your hands down and you were about to touch but you stopped because you were unsure "if you want to touch it you can because I kinda want you to too" you then started rubbing it making him groan, he started kissing your back as you rubbed him, you didn't put your hands down his underwear because you weren't sure about it. He then got off of you and took his boxers of "only if you want to"" I want to" he then had a huge smile across his face "okay, but it might hurt at first" "okay" he then went over to his draw and pulled out a condom and handed it to you "put it on me" you then put the condom on your boyfriends erection, he then moved you in between your legs "I'm going in now" he then slowly entered you, it hurt like hell and you hisses in pain, he then got out of you and pulled you into his arms "I'm sorry, you don't have to do this, I shouldn't of made you do this""peter it's okay""I just couldn't wait any longer, I'm sorry, I'm just a stupid horny teenager""peter it's okay" he didn't respond, he was ashamed of himself for hurting you "how about we try it again?"" You sure? What if I hurt you?"" It's alright" he then poisoned himself between your legs and entered you again, it did hurt but pain then changed to pleasure, he started going faster and you started moaning, he was happy knowing he was the one making you feel this way and the way you moaned turned him on even more and he couldn't help holding it any longer and he finally spilled out into his covering, he was then exhausted and laid down beside you "that was amazing y/n" you smiled, having intercourse with him made you feel so good "wait you didn't come" he then moved down and started sticking his tongue inside you, he then started grabbing your breast and playing with it while his free hand gripped your ass "peter" you moaned, you arched your back up and then felt something that has never happened before, "peter!" You had your first orgasm and it spilled all over peters face , he then came up to you and have you a kiss, he then walked into the bathroom and came out with a cloth, he started cleaning your lower body and when he was finished he cleaned his face, he then lied next to you "did you enjoy your first time?"" Yes" he then pulled you closer to him and cuddled with you.