4 - In the club

Violets POV
-
"I never knew that New York had so many hot dog stands!" I say finishing my last bite of my hotdog and throwing away my wrapper.

"I know right, it still surprises me too!" Lindsey says laughing and throws her garbage away too.

Me and Lin just went all over the city and I explored Madison garden which was so unrealistic, it seemed like as if I was in a movie.

"Damn this city is crazy.." I say just admiring all around me. Lindsey nods "I know it's amazing." She explains.

I feel a vibrate go off in my pocket so I take out my phone to see what it is. I read off my phones screen a incoming call from 'Scott'.

My legs go numb and I quickly tap Lindsey's shoulder to let her see who is calling me.

I press decline and she looks at me worryingly. "Maybe you should block him.." She shoots me an idea.

"Yeah I'm gonna have to, he won't leave me alone.." I shrug with sigh. Lindsey looks over at me with sad look.

"Hey? Why don't we have some more fun today?" She questions trying to bring up my mood. This is why I love her, she always tries to help even if it's not that needed.

"Um sure what do you have in mind?" I say forcing a smile. "Well a new club just opened around here, do you wanna go drinking?" She asks.

"Sure, but I don't have anything too dressy!" I laugh. She turns over and looks at me. "Wanna go to forever 21 quickly and find us some hot dresses?" She asks getting all girly and jumpy.

One thing that is a bit different from us both is that she is more girly than me and I'm more tomboyish.

"Fuck yeah let's do it." I say raising my hand and giving her a high five. "Okay Lego." She says as we cross the street walking over to the shop.

As we finally make past all of those strangers we enter inside the building and immediately start looking around.

"Make sure to pick out some heels too." She points towards a section full of heels and Shoes. I nod as we both split up in are own way.

Twenty minutes later I finally found the perfect dress that fits me and perfect heels.

I approach Lindsey. "Hey you find a dress yet?" I ask. She turns around. "Oh yeah I got it but i was wondering if I should get the sleeved dress or non sleeve.." She said a bit distracted.

"You should get the sleeve one, by the way they are both cute dresses!" I suggest and compliment. She nods "thanks and yeah I was kinda leaning towards the sleeve dress !" She makes her decision.

She glances over at my dress "ay that looks hot!" She winks over at me. I roll my eyes. "Don't wink at me again." I say joking. She winks at me again purposely.

I giggle. "Fuck you." She shrugs. we both pay for our dresses and head home so we can get ready.

We walk into our apartment and Lin turns her head and says "alright so here's the plan, we get ready and do our makeup/hair we meet back here in a hour and we leave!" She tells me.

"Okay then let's get ready shall we?" I lead my self into my room carrying my dress and heals.

I turn on my hair curler, and set out my makeup kit. I first rewash my face to make sure I have a clean face for the makeup I'm about to put on.

I put on some brown and black smokey eyeshadow and then I added some sharp winged eyeliner on plus some mascara. I put on some red lipstick just for the hell of it because I think it looks nice for a finishing touch to the face.