10 - brakes

Violets POV
-
I hopped on my motorcycle pretty jumbled up in my thoughts. I literally have to shake my head to make them go away.

I open the garage and zoom out of the whole area into the streets. I'm gonna explore this side of New York I guess because going into the city will not help me concentrate.

I've never seen so many advertisements in my life all on the walls and newspapers and magazines it pretty much all about business around this entire city.

I race into a very long empty road. I'm not quite sure where it is leading me, but something was telling me to go.

I eventually hit the end of the road to come across an empty park. I weakly smile and slow down. I see a swing set and my inner child is just luring me towards it.

I hop off my bike as I set it onto the side. I walk over to the swings and sit on one of the old seats. I sigh just looking around the whole park.

It seems that this park isn't that popular than I would guess it would be. I mean this park is so cute and friendly, but still doesn't seem that touched.

I swing slowly watching my feet as I just daze into my thoughts. It's night time and it's so peaceful. I can hear the night crickets and the trees slightly brush against each other. It's so calming and perfect.

The moonlight shined against my skin leaving me to feel very relaxed, I wish I could feel like this forever.

I never would've thought of myself coming to New York in years, to ever come upon the things that have happened so far for instance what happened with the joker.

I stare into the clear sky and take a deep breath in smelling the fresh air. I begin to hum to one of my favourite songs.

I stop and stand up after 45 minutes of just peacefully swinging. This was great, I really loved this. It helped me clear my mind, I can already tell this will be an area I'll want to come to again for nights like this.

I walk back to my motorcycle and sit, I guess it's time to come back home I just wanna watch some spongebob and go to bed.

I start up my bike and drive off into the road again. I look at the street name so I can remember where to go for the next time I come here.

I notice my motorcycle was going more and more fast as I didn't plan it to be. I furrow my eyebrows and try to slow down but for some odd reason it's going faster and I can't stop it.

I hold the brakes but it's still not seeming to work. I try to keep an eye on the road and still work my motorcycle. It's getting faster and I'm about to hit a sharp turn.

I start to panic knowing this could end not well. Why isn't this working?!! I pull the brakes as hard as I can.

Oh my god !! I feel the panic start to come on. My bike won't stop. I then try to take the sharp turn that is just about ahead of me.

I hear screeching from my tires on my bike and I feel my motorcycle tip over and fly off my bike an roughly hit the ground rolling fast.

I crashed. I feel my eye sight slowly start to black out. I moan in pain as I see smoke leave my motorcycle.

My body is aching from landing so hard. I slowly try to pick myself up but I can't. Suddenly I see car lights ahead of me.

The car pulls over and I hear someone open their car door. My vision blurs as I feel that maybe I hit my head a little hard.

I see a mans shadow over me. I can't open my eyes all the way, I feel weak I feel like I'm about to lose conscience. I feel a warm pair of hands wrap around me and pick me up.

I get brought into a car gently. The person lays me down in the back seats and I completely black out.
--------------------------------------------
A/N 🌸

who is it..?? Hmmm.
Vote/comment/follow! Hope you enjoyed chapter 10! Get ready for chapter 11 soon!