5 - you're coming with me

Violets POV
-
I could feel him staring at me. I take a sip of my beer and tap my foot on the stool waiting for Lindsey to return from the washroom.

I am starting to feel kinda light headed from the two shots already well of course considering it was the strongest shots in the whole club.

I glance back at the mysterious man beside me who seems to be still staring at me.

I then decide to confront him not giving it a second thought "What are you looking at?" I say with attitude.

He snickers and gazes into my eyes. "Oh darling you really gotta watch your tone with me.." He says with a raspy voice.

"Or what?" I challenge rolling my eyes. Who does this punk think he is, more like he should watch his tone with me instead.

"Do you even know who I am..?" He questions leaning more towards me with a grin. But not some just ordinary grin it was more evil. I raise my eyebrows and scoff

"I don't care who you are." I say with no fear and take another sip of my beer.

"You better watch it." He pulls back away and stands up. I mumble "yeah ok buddy." I move a piece of hair behind my ear.

He suddenly touches my shoulders "You don't know who you just messed with." He whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

As he backs away I stare into his magnetic blue eyes. I don't have any words to say..

He walks away still eyeing me from the side as he goes off into the crowd of people dancing.

I sit back into a proper position and wonder what the hell just happened.

The bartender then randomly comes up to me. "Was that guy talking to you?" He asks a bit concerned. I nod "yeah why?"

"You know who he is right?!" He asks while drying up a glass. I furrow my eyebrows.

"No I don't, who even is he?" I ask with a little annoyance because whoever that guy was really pushing my buttons. The bartender opens his eyes wide.

"You don't know who he is?!" He asks again in shock. I shrug "yeah so?" He sighs loudly. "He is a huge criminal." He explained.

"So then why is he out of jail?" I wondered turning around into the crowd where he disappeared.

"I'm not sure, for all us public people know he could've broken out." He puts the glass away.

"BOO!" Lindsey comes out of nowhere trying to scare me which failed. I smile at her as she sits down beside me. "Whatcha talking about?" She asks me and the bartender.

The Bartender speaks up "only about your friend talking to a killer." He rests his arms on the counter.

"What? Killer?!" Lindsey laughs as she asks for a cider. He hands her drink to her and nods.

"Don't worry about it- there was this guy who came and sat next to me and we kinda talked." I said not feeling scared. I think this whole thing is stupid although the bartender kinda seems worried for me.

"What does he look like?" She says curiously. I shrug "green hair, blue eyes and a little tattoos on his face." Lindsey opens her eyes wide.

"Wait-wait? Are you telling me this dude you just talked to is the joker?" She asks getting agitated.

I laugh. "I guess.." She looks at me serious. "Violet what did you talk about?" Okay why is the 'joker' so important right now.

"Ugh I don't know, he was staring at me and I asked why he was.." I tell her and shrug while finishing off my beer.