18 - blurry face

Violets POV
-
My chest feels heavy, I never thought I'd get kidnapped once let alone TWICE. this better be a prank.

But when I think back to the moment it seemed too real to be fake. How the henchmen went after whoever took me  seemed all real..

I really feel shaky and scared and I'm still in the trunk and it feels like it has been hours since I was taken .. wherever these people are taking me I just don't think I'm in New York anymore..

It's still very pitch black and all I can hear is laughter coming from inside of the car.

I need the joker.. I need him now.. I never thought I'd say it but I do. He's the one I feel more protected by- he makes me feel safe.

I feel a tear roll down my face. I quickly wipe it away and take a deep breath out. No Violet! You are strong! You can do this! You are a fighter! My thoughts need to be strong, I'm not weak indeed.

I have fought a lot of men before and in my hometown I'd rip anyone's head off whoever would try to cross me.. I can do this. I have to fight, I'm doing it for Lindsey.

I suddenly feel the car stop rapidly. Ow I slightly hit my head on the side wall. I groan a little. I start to hear the doors opening then shutting.

Ok it's time for fighting. I feel movement on the trunk side. I start to ball up my fist.

The trunk opens and all I see is the night sky and the blonde guy hovering over me.

"Hey baby." He grossly says being perverted. I quickly crawl out of the trunk and I feel strong arms quickly hold me down.

I squirm, "agh get off!" I raise my voice. The man who is holding me chuckles. "You're so pathetic you know that?" The blonde guy bluntly says.

I glare and tighten my fist almost about to punch him but the man still has a tight grip on me. "Who are you?! And what do you want from me?!" I hissed.

He chuckles dryly, and comes close to me by a couple of steps "All you need to know is that your death date is soon." He sneered.

He then suddenly grabs my ass through my black dress and grabs me by the jaw roughly. He sniffs me and his eyes darkened.

"Huh not too bad joker..." He mumbles under his breath eyeing me. Joker!? Not too bad?

The man licks my cheek like a perv. I start to struggle in the grip of the guy behind me almost about to vomit. Ew why would he do that!!

"Get away from me!!" I try my best to back away but I feel him tighten his grip on my ass. I squeal.

I suddenly feel a sharp sting on my left cheek. I quickly put my hand onto my numb cheek feeling my eyes start to water up.

"BRING HER INSIDE." He orders by yelling to the man holding me still. I feel my legs forcefully being pushed towards the front door to this "mansion" I heard the men bragging about while I was in the trunk.

I follow through the front door and automatically smell weed and alcohol. There was a group of men all sitting down getting lap dances by these stripper looking women.

A man whistles from the couch. "I'll take that girl." He points, I think he thinks I'm a stripper too or something. The man holding me laughs, "She's not here for that brotha." The man stands up.