7 - Panic

Violet's POV
-
I wake up slowly feeling empty and pathetic. I sit up and groan a little because of my headache.

I rub my head standing up. I make my way to a window and move the black drapes out of its way.

I sigh as i see the sunrising. I don't recognize where I even am. I then glance my head to see a basket full of clothes which has a sticky note that says: for Violet. I shrug while picking it up and bring it over to the bed.

I look through the clothes that seem actually pretty cute, there are jeans and leggings and cute tank tops etc. I should change out of this dress finally.

I pick out something to wear and throw it on. (here is what it looks like)

I frown as I put the basket back down

I frown as I put the basket back down.. I just want to leave. Lindsey must be worried.

I stand up not wanting to waste another second. I walk in front of the door and slowly turn the knob.

I open the door in shock. I thought they locked me in here. I slowly step out of the room and Into the familiar hallway.

I hear movement down stairs. I start to walk down the staircase and follow the noise.

I slowly approach to see the joker sharpening up a knife. He notices I enter the room and looks up calmly.

I don't say anything and just stare. He sets down the knife. "How are you feeling?" He asks with no expression on his face.

I furrow my eyebrows. "I've been better." I sit down on the couch sitting across from him.

He doesn't reply. I suddenly get the urge to ask him questions. "Why am I here? Honestly..?!" I ask weakly. He looks up and grins.

"Oh Violet, you really don't get it do you." He chuckles making me roll my eyes. He then gets up and sits right beside me.

"-I chose you." He smiles with a hint of evil. I back up, "what do you mean you chose me?" I asked.

He snickers "I chose you to be my sidekick." I raise one eyebrow. "What if I don't want to be your 'sidekick'?" I quote with my fingers.

He takes a deep breath in "I don't think you get a say in this one princess." He cocks his head to the side giving me no choice. Why does he keep calling me that..

"Why did you chose me?" I question truthfully. He looks at me deeply. "Well Violet. I've never seen someone like you!" I turn my head to the side listening. He stands up.

"- and how you fought my crew was unspeakable." He finishes grabbing his dark purple coat.

I huffed, "you need understand I need to get home!" He passes me a leather jacket on my lap. He ignores what I said.

"Let's go!" He says while walking out the front door. I look at the ground and stand up confused. I guess I'm gonna follow him.

I walk outside putting on the leather jacket. He coughs getting my attention  I notice he is just around the corner.