6 - taken

Violets POV
-
I open my eyes slowly adjusting them to the bright light in the room..

Why am I tied to a chair I realize. I begin to panic and start trying to escape. There is still duct tape on my mouth.

I feel a tear go down my cheek. How can this happen. This is not what I had planned.

"Well well well, look who is up." I hear a voice behind me. I think it's the joker.

I hear footsteps getting closer to me. I close my eyes hoping it's a dream but sadly it's very much real.

"What's wrong princess?" I see the joker then appear in my sight. I try to speak but fail miserably by my mouth being taped closed.

He snickers. "Cat got your tongue?" He says with a grin on his face. He suddenly rips the tape off my mouth Violently and It stings immediately.

I grunt as I struggle to get out of this chair I'm tied. "Let me go!" I yell at his face.

He shakes his head. "I can't just let you go, the fun hasn't even started yet!" He smiles wickedly. Why does this have to be me?? I don't understand.

I decide to remain calm not wanting to give him the satisfaction of kidnapping me. "Where am I?" I ask angry.

"Home." He replied with a smirk. I roll my eyes "cut the fucking act, where am I?!" I ask again raising my voice.

I suddenly get smacked hardly in the face making me whimper. I feel tears start to blur my vision as it brings me a flash back to a moment with Scott.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" I get yelled at viciously by the joker.

I start to cry. "What do you want from me?!" I ask with tears rolling down my pale skin.

"I want you to obey me." He tells me getting close to my face. "-I want you to know who I am." He adds while staring at me deeply.

I Look down feeling hopeless. I wonder if Lindsey knows where I even am. I feel hungover still. This is not a good time for this shit.

"I need to use the washroom.." I say out of the blue hoping he will let me go. He pauses for a while in thought.

"Very well." He sighs and starts to untie my arms and legs. As I get loose he grabs a tight hold of my arm.

I grunt in pain "Ow that hurts.." I frown. He less tightens his hand as he huffs.

He leads me out of this room and into a hallway with tons of doors. This house seems fairly huge. Where am I..

"Here!" He points to a door just right beside the staircase. I bite my lip as I enter the washroom. I see him still standing in front of the washroom door.

"Umm.. You're not gonna be standing there the whole time right?" I question annoyed. He nods "well how else am I gonna know you aren't gonna run off." He explains while cocking his head to the left.

I groan "oh come on, I'm just gonna be two minutes.." I complain and he eventually gives in.

"Fine, but because I haven't been nice to you at all I will give you your privacy." He says actually being more nice.

I nod as he walks away. I shut the bathroom door. I stare into the mirror right away to see bags under my eyes.

I'm a mess, and I'm still in this black dress. I need to find a back up plan. Where's my phone? I thought. I swear I had it with me at the club.

I exhale deeply trying to think. What am I gonna do is the only thing I keep on rethinking.

I guess I have to try to escape. I feel my heart pound as I know this could either go wrong or right.

Another minute goes by and I open the bathroom door silently. I peek out my head to see nobody. I then turn my head to the staircase.

The next thing you know it I'm running down the stairs. I feel my heart beat fast as I then here a shout from behind me.

"GET HER!" I hear the joker yell. I then see a very tall man with a mask on come out of nowhere.

I run straight for the front door and seconds later I get yanked by the wrist roughly.

I quickly kick the guy hard in the balls and punch him with the most hardest power I got. He falls down to the ground in pain.

I see another man come out of nowhere and try to grab me but I instantly grab their arm and twist it and punch him two times in the stomach then right to the jaw.

How many men are there? I thought to myself as I see another buffer man in the distance running for me with a gun in his hand pointing it to me.

I quickly open the door and run outside. "Don't let her get away!!" I hear the joker scream pissed off.

I then randomly trip on to the ground roughly hitting my head making me feel a bit unconscious. I moan in pain trying to get up. I then feel shadows hovering over me.

"Take her to her room!" I hear the joker say sounding furious. I feel very weak like I'm about to faint.

I then walk hopelessly into the house and violently brought into this bedroom and thrown down to the ground. The door slams behind me and I hear a click to a lock.

I hear the joker raise his voice "don't throw her down so hard!" I think he was arguing to one the man who basically pushed me down.

I pick myself off the ground with wobbling knees. I look around the bedroom to see a huge bed and a book shelf.

I bring my weak self to the bed and cry uncontrollably. I can't handle this. I dig myself into the sheets and pray to god everything will be okay.

There is only so much violence I can take. I don't know what I am gonna do. It's not even like I have a choice.

I hear a faint knock on the door. I turn my head instantly. I don't even bother saying anything, it's not like I can open it anyway because they locked it on me.

I hear a click noise of the lock and someone opens the door. I decide to pretend I'm sleeping.

I hear a soft sigh come out of the person. I peek open my eyes a little to see the joker. He is just staring at me.

He suddenly comes closer. I feel him pick up the blanket that's beside me and cover me gently.

Why is he doing this for me.. I still pretend to remain sleeping. He turns his head slightly and walks away and closes the door behind him.

I snuggle into the blanket he gave me and wonder what just happened. I eventually fall into sleep with an aching head.
--------------------------------------------