Hey, I'm John Laurens

It had been a slow day for Alex. And by slow, he meant excruciating. He, of corse, stayed up all night editing and re-editing his english paper, and then forgotten it at home. With his cup of coffee.

Silly him, he had then talked back to the teacher when they looked at him like he was an idiot. That got ugly quick, he smirked. Remembering the look on his face when Alex had gotten up and punched him. Priceless. Well, priceless until he had gotten sent to Washington's office... That, didn't end well...

So now, here he was, suspended from school for a week. He swirled his drink around, tuning out the noise of the bar as best he could, which was hard. His head jerked up as someone slammed open the door and shouted

"WHAT TIME IS IT?" He groaned and slammed his head against the counter, hearing a loud,

"SHOWTIME!" In the background. Thats when he decided it was time to leave. He quickly paid the tip and started to walk towards the door, not looking up. Another bad idea, he seemed to be full of those today.

He let out a small yelp as he banged into the person in front of him, jerking his head up as he fell. Three thoughts went through his mind at the same time.

Oh hey, he's hot,

Isn't he one of the ones shouting at the top of his lungs,

And,

Shit shit shit

Just then he felt a strong arm wrap around him and pull him up and he found himself face to face with one of the most gorgeous men he's ever met.

"Hey, I'm bi-Alexander, Alexander Hamilton." He managed to stutter out.

He was so entranced by his bushy hair and freckles that he almost didn't hear his answer.

"I'm John Laurens, seems like you're falling for me already,"

______

I KNOW IT WAS CHEESY BUT AWWW.

And yes I know it was bad but AWWW!

AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS! I WANT THEM ALL!