Dear John (Dear Theadosia AND Dear John)(HighSchool AU)

Hey Guys! A couple Notes on the contest!

The contest is ending on MARCH 12, my birthday cause it's close and why not.
AND
You can send your drawings and ship suggestions to my Instagram account (literally made for this) @curly_girl_nyc (yes I do realize it's a bad name cause I'm gender fluid... Shutdup)
_______________

He Alexander was already regretting this. He honestly didn't know why the school even had this system, it would only exclude the unpopular kids (Him). He was stuck just staring at the poster announcing the "Valentine's day Bonanza" (Bonanza), all the possibilities of what could happen when got cause his weird, sickly-sweet letter racing through his head when Eliza and Angelica ambushed him.

"You sent him one didn't you" Eliza said, bouncing up and down like an exited puppy. "I can tell, you're blushing like crazy," She grinned at him and tugged on his arm.

Angelica went around to his other side, trapping him between them. "It was about time. You signed it right? If you sent an anonymous one I'm going to be pissed," at Alexander's sheepish grin, both girls groaned, Eliza letting out a long 'ALEXANDERRRR' and attracting the attention of half the hallway.

Alex grimaced. "I really need to get more guy friends," he muttered as Angelica started lecturing him on the importance of putting himself out here, which turned into a lecture on the importance of feminine energy in one's life and how he had Burr. As if on cue, Aaron strolled over, giving Angelica a wink (she quickly shut him down with a glare).

"I heard my name, what have you gotten yourself into this time Alexander. Nothing with Seabury I hope?" Eliza quickly cut in for Alexander as he felt his face get redder.

"Alex finally told you-know-who how he feels but forgot to sign his name like an idiot," She stated with an exasperated eye roll. Alex put his hands up in air, turning around and walking to his locker. "I didn't forget, I just didn't want to, the letter is crap anyway,"

"I don't think you should've written anything, talk less Alexander. But I'm sure the letter was beautiful. You do have a talent," Burr said as the bell rang and the group split up to go to their next class.

(Time skip cause who wants to read about *ugh* school)

The whole class started to giggle as Vice Principle Lee walked into class wearing nothing but an adult diaper, a cheap pair of Cupid wings. In one hand was a plastic (and broken) bow, and in his other was about a dozen roses. Thomas, who just had to be sitting next to Alex, whisper "No shame," to Madison in front of him, and both of them started giggling.

Lee started walking around the room dropping plastic roses onto kids desks with the look of a broken man. Charles got one (how?!), Thomas and James each gave each other one. Thomas holding his in his teeth and waggling his eyebrows at Madison, which made the other roll his eyes and blush. Lafayette and Mulligan got three each, giving each other a fist-bump as they received it, and John, of corse, got 6. How could Alex've been that stupid. Of corse John got six, he was funny, handsome charismatic. Everyone loved him. Alex was taken out of his self doubt by a single rose being dropped on his desk. He stared at it transfixed, barely registering Jefferson whispering 'why'd the dweep get one' and Madison just shrugging (he'd get them back later). He'd figured it was just a hoax, someone trying to get at him, but Jefferson was the only one who actually cared enough to, and Alex was pretty sure he didn't send it. He carefully opened the note 'You're cute' was all it had on it.

(Another time skip for you. Yes! Just for you, reading this. Virtual high five bro (non-gendered term, you could be a male bro, female bro, non-gender bro, toaster bro, other bro, I dunno bro))

It was after school and Alex was sitting on a bench outside the school twirling the rose in his hand. He had already drilled Angelica, Eliza, Peggy and Burr, and none of them had sent it. He was lost in thought (he did that a lot) when someone sat on the bench next to them an cleared their throat. Alex looked over to see that it was none other than John, perfect. He had figured it out, and he was mad. He was annoyed that Alexander, a little geek had a stupid crush on him and he was here to tell him off. 

John started "I just want to say, I think the whole 'send a rose thing is really stupid'-"

"S-shoot, yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I just didn't really want you to know I had a crush on you, but it was a good chance to tell you how cool I thought you are," Alex rubbed the back of his neck, looking down. He was ready for John to be annoyed, even maybe storm off, but he wasn't ready for...

"Y-you were one of my Valentines?" John's eyes had gone wide, and he had an amazing grin on his face. "I was apologizing for sending you one, but you were one of my anonymous's?"

Alex sheepishly smiled back "Y-yeah, I was the one-"

"Wait don't tell me," John's eyes searched Alex's, and his arms were on Alex's turning him towards him.

John's grin got wider, "It was the one about how brilliant my eyes were wasn't it," Alex gave a little nod and John let out a quiet 'yussss', to which both of them broke out laughing.

Once they had both stopped laughing, Laurens turned serious, turning to Alex and saying very sternly, "Alexander Hamilton, will you go on a date with me this Saturday?" Alex only nodded, but with a huge grin on his face, and watch John saunter off after they had exchanged phone numbers. Maybe there was something to Valentine's Day Roses after all.

__________

Hoped you liked it Adventurers
-E