Burn

Yes, John had always know he wasn't good enough for Alex. Alex was amazing, perfection. He could type whole essays in a matter of minuets and have it say exactly what he wanted it to. He was gorgeous, so, so stunningly gorgeous.

He knew Alex would wake up someday and realize what a loser he was dating. He knew Alex would dump him. He had been anticipating it for exactly 6 months and 19 days now.

He hadn't anticipated how Alex would do it though.

He hadn't thought Alex would do it in such a hurtful way.

No. He wasn't hurt. He felt dead. His heart was useless, he was useless. He was thinking of that one moment, he didnt want to, but his mind didn't seem to be listening to him right now.

'Ill be right back, I'm just going to go find Alex.' He turned away from the group as they all said something along the lines of 'sounds good' or 'ok'.

He headed towards the kitchen, since that was where he had last seen his boyfriend. He opened the door and stuck his head in, expecting to find Alex. He did not expect to find Maria Reynolds. He did not expect his boyfriend's lips to be on her's. He did not expect to see them flush against each other, passionately making out. He couldn't move, couldn't breath, couldn't process this.

"Please-," Alexander's voice was quiet, ruff, his breathing was uneven and quick. John quietly shut the door before he could hear the rest of his boyfriend's sentence.

Then, he just stood there, realizing what happened. He closed his eyes, trying to steady his breathing and not let out a sob. His feet just started moving, he went back into the living room, pushing through the group of his and Alex's close friends, grabbing his coat and walking out the door. Almost blinded by the tears threatening to come out.

He didn't realize how he got home, he was just there. He slammed the door behind him. Only then did he let himself cry. He slumped against the door and slid the the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks.

And now here he was, sobbing on the floor. Not sure what to do. He slowly got up, almost stumbling as he got up.

'Drinks. You need to get drunk. Forget everything. Who cares if you get alcohol poisoning? It would be for the best. Nobody would miss you. Nobody cares about you,' John walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out whatever alcohol they had, he didn't pay attention.

He felt sad as he walked into his room. He felt sad as he shut and locked the door. He felt dead as he used a chair to jam the door for good measure. He felt dead as he curled up and took a swig.

He didn't feel better.

_______________

PLS DONT BE MAD

actually I'd be surprised if you actually cared.

I might make a part two on how it ends, if you guys want.

So if you want a Part 2, pls comment or star or whatever

And if you dont, still comment, cause, idk...