Guess What? I had an Idea (sry this isn't an Update only Kinda idk)

SOOOOO based on something I literally just say 30 seconds ago. IM HOLDING A CONTEST...

I love Lams, but I'm in a bunch of other Fandoms too, soooo....

TWO CONTESTS
(please send all of these to me personally, thanks!)
Contest 1: Give me a ship and a Headcanon/AU/Storyline that you really wanna see AND/OR a cute ship for me to make another one-shot book off of (non-Hamilton). If I love it enough (or more than everyone else's) you get a shoutout (and prob something else Idk, I'll decide later). (I'm probably gunna write a bunch of the ones you send, so If you don't get picked, don't worry!)

Contest 2: You guys don't know this, but I love drawing as well as writing. I hope some of you do too, because I'm also going to hold an art contest. Draw Lams, or Hammy, or John, or just Hamilton in general (sfw please)... Ooooorrrr, my oc below (Ik, it's meh, but try to work with it...) And send it to me. If you choose the oc you get to decide what they're like, personality, color scheme, what world they're even in... I really have no idea. I'm going to choose a couple, so DRAW AWAY! You will also get a shoutout (and something else I promise I really don't know what tho).

GOOD LUCK AND SPREAD THE WORD ADVENTURERS 		-E

-E