Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning to Draco gently shaking my shoulder.

"C'mon Harry. Get up. Mum and Dad have something they need to tell you." He said, handing me my now clean clothes.

Not wanting to anger anyone, I quickly got up and dressed. I tried to make my hair somewhat presentable, but it was no use. I rushed down the stairs as quickly as I could without falling and went into the dining room where Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco were eating.

"Good morning, Harry. Have a seat," Narcissa said, motioning for me to sit down next to Draco. She placed a plate full of food in front of me, which I immediately devoured.

After everyone finished eating, the house elves came and took the plates while Lucius led us into the living room.

"Harry, what do you know of your parents?" Lucius asked once we had all sat down.

"Not much really," I replied, "just that Voldemort killed them because of me."

"That is a lie!" Narcissa exclaimed, jumping out of her seat.

I stared, wide-eyed with fear, as Lucius calmed her down and sat her back down beside him. Glancing towards the door, I made sure there was a clear path to it in case I had to run.

"I'm sorry, Harry, dear," Narcissa began soothingly, "It's not you I'm mad at. I promise. It's just.....well....I'm not exactly sure how to tell you this, but....everything you know about your parents is a lie."

I paused for a moment to let what they were saying sink in. It wasn't really that hard to believe. I knew I couldn't believe anything they told me anyway.

"So how did my parents die, then?"

The three of them shared a look before Lucius spoke up, "That's just it, Harry. Your parents aren't dead."

(A/N) I know, two week after I said I'd update, and it's super short. BUT the next one is really long and will take me forever to type, so that is my punishment, I guess. I'll TRY to have it up by Monday at the latest, since I don't have school Monday. Don't hate me too much if it's a little late please!😘😘😘

Word Count:306