Sorry

Hey guys. I'm sorry I know it's been like 50 years. I honestly never expected this to get so many views, and I definitely never expected anyone to like it lol. I don't really have the motivation for this story anymore. In the beginning I had such big plans for it, but my dreams have died with adulthood. Just kidding. Sort of.
Anyways, I have had many comments, and some messages, requesting updates. I have been considering it, as I hate to leave you all disappointed. I have decided to give it another go. I will be working on an update over the weekend, and if I do not have a chapter posted by Monday, thenthose of you who have been desperately waiting for an update have my full permission to spam me until I give you what you want.
Others may have forgotten they added this to their list, and will not delete it and move on. Completely understandable. I would do the same. But I will try my best to appease the 4 or 5 of you who still want to read this book.
Sorry for giving you false hopes of this being an update. I appreciate your patience, and I am grateful that you guys took the time out of your day to read this.
Thank you for the comments and the votes. They do not go unnoticed. ❤