Chapter 4

"oh my gosh your so freaking cute!!" this random, but beautiful stranger said to me.

she was now standing a couple of centimeters from my face and i was tempted to reach out and touch her. i didnt though, but i was tempted to.

"umm..." i said biting my lip, unsure of what to say. i could feel my cheeks turn pink as she looked at me with her green eyes. and such a beautiful shade of green.

"she's straight!" Mary said stepping in front of me, putting space between me and her cousin.

then she looked at me, "and yes, my cousin is bisexual"

i nodded but stayed quiet, what do you respond to that. ok.

"aww, i would of enjoyed having some fun" she said moving around mary and sitting on my lap. she moved so gracefully.

i stayed quiet. how do i respond to that. gosh im confused.

she stared into my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck, she was straddling me. and i swear i felt my heart beat increase.

what do i do, but this feels kind of nice.. and thats a step, no ones touch has ever made me feel this way.

"oooOok" marry said forcing her cousin to get off my lap, i instantly felt cold were she used to be.

i stood up and followed them in, and up to marry's bedroom.

"whoa cousin, punk much." and its true, her walls were grey, her bed sheats black, and there were posters of some of our favorite rock bands on the wall.

kind of punk.

"but its awesome" i said looking at one of the posters of 'Pierce the Veil'.

i heard someome chuckle, marry's cousin. "and she speaks" she said getting into my personal bubble, and standing about two inches away. i didnt know what to do so i stayed were i was.

"ok, so it kind of looks cool." she got closer to me and touched my arm "what does your room look like?" she whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"stop teasing my best friend!" mary said pulling on my arm forcing me away from her cousin.

she stayed were she was, but she had a smirk on her face, as if she knew what was going on in my mind. my internal struggle.

"aw, come on mary, im just having fun with her" she said getting close to me again.

marry gave me a sympathetic look, practically saying -i tried- as she shrugged.

i smiled nervously as mary's cousin began walking towards me with a crazy look in her eye, like a predator stalking its pray. it made me very nervous.

i smiled, and tried to act normal but as soon as she invaded my personal bubble i had to take two steps back, two huge steps.

but that only caused marys cousin to walk closer to me.

i couldnt help but shutter in fear, maybe it was my nerves.

"so, do you have a girl friend?" she asked me as though it was the simplist thing in the world.

mary spoke up, "i told you, shes straight" she was walking around the room, as if examining it for the first time.

i nodded silently ignoring that small voice in the back of my mind reminding me of my sexuality struggle. but im not ready to admit that to anyone.

she smile and continued walking towards me, "so whats your name cutie?" she said with a flirtacious tone.

i gulped and stared at her as she walked towards me.