Chapter 17

“Isabelle, you can't ignore me forever.” She said, her voice sounded much, much closer.

But I didn’t bother to remove the pillow over my head, until I felt a part of my bed dip down.

I scowled, how the hell did she get into my house. And in my room, and on my bed.

“Chloe, leave me alone” I said, I wasn’t in the mood for her. “what the flying fuck are you even doing in my house.” I said while removing the pillow from my face.

She smiled. “Your mom let me in” she said happily.

I scowled. “Great, now get out” I said while scowling at her.

Her smile disappeared as she stared at me.

“Why are you so mad?” she asked me.

I scowled and sat up on my bed, making sure not to touch her.

“Are you seriously asking me that?” I said, my voice managed to raise. “after being laughed at by that stupid Kat and her posy, then being made fun of because of my sexuality. Do you really expect me to be happy with you, or anyone for that fucking matter?”

I noticed as she flinched every time my voice became louder.

“Look Isa-”

“But that’s not all, is it Chloe. The fact that you told kitty that I kissed you, and you didn’t pull away because you felt sorry for me. What the fuck was that?” I yelled.

I could feel my face heat up because of how angry I was.

She hunched forward and stared at the ground.

“Isabelle, I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean anything. But the reason I moved to this town, with my aunt, was because I was bullied at my old school for being bisexual. They threatened me. Someone even tried to drown me in holly water…” she still wouldn’t look at me. But I felt bad.

Chloe was shaking and it looked as though she was about to cry.

“I moved here to start fresh, a new beginning.” She whispered.

I somehow managed to scowl, even after that story.

“then why the hell would you hit on me, if you planned on keeping your sexuality a secret, don’t you think that kind of ruined it.” I asked, trying to keep the venom out of my voice.

She looked at me, tears in her eyes, and she smiled. “Because I liked you. Because I like you. I thought, that maybe I would be able to come out of the closet here. I thought that I might be able to actually have a relationship with someone.”

She sighed. “I just didn’t know how hard that would be, and when Kitty threatened to kick me off the squad because she didn’t want any lesbian checking out her squad in the changing room. Well, I panicked. I said things I didn’t mean. I'm sorry.”

I could hear her soft sobs. But I somehow found the courage to stay mad.

“I'm sorry as well. But Chloe, I technically came out of the closet for you. I didn’t even consider having a relationship with a girl until I met you. Does that sound fair?

 Will you please leave” I said to her.

But watching her, looking at her when she looks like this, so vulnerable, all I really wanted to do was pull her in for a hug.

I didn’t though; instead I kept my face serious and watched her as she walked to the door.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’m not worth your tears Isabelle, you’re a really good person. You deserve someone better” then she walked out my door.

I stayed on my bed, hugging my legs to my chest.

“But I only want you” I whispered, more to myself than her, it’s not like he could hear it anyways.

“Honey, are you ok?” my mom asked me, walking into my room.

“I don’t know mom” I said, finally letting the tears escape my eyes.

She hugged me to her chest, “I know its hard honey, but you’ll get through this.” She said while ricking my body.

I let myself cry. “But why does it hurt so much?” I asked her.

She ran a hand through my hair and repeated. “I know honey, I know”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so you guys. what do you thin is going to happen.

and just saying, but this story is almost over. O.O i know, i know. how sad.

anyways 15 Comments

25 voted