Chapter 8

ok so you guys this has an erotic scene,... like... right now.... >:)

i could feel her hand travel down my stomach, and to my curves. her small fingers felt like they were igniting flames onto my skin, flames starting every spot they touched.

every centimeter, every part of my body, on fire.

but it was a good fire.

slowly, but surely she removed my bra leaving me with nothing but my underwear. she, on the other hand, was already completely undressed. due to my eagerness to feel her undressed body pressed against mine.

and it felt good, but she was torturing me. removing every piece of clothing, with patience, taking her sweet time.

it was agonizing torture. having her small delicate fingers trace every part of my body. but she didnt dare touch me more than just that.

she took her time removing my clothes, but i was so turned on, all i wanted to do was kiss her and touch her.

but she wouldnt let me. she said i would have to wait until she had completely undressed me.

"dont you want me?" i asked her. but it came out sounding as a plea. my voice ws low and breathy.

i didnt even feel like i could breath.

i just wanted to feel her, to have her feel me.

i could hear her chuckle.

"isabelle, of course i want you. but re you sure you want me?" she asked me with concern.

i groaned in frustration. "of course i want you, why else would i be doing this." i said while forcefully removing the last of my clothes and pulling her to me. finaly having her small soft naked body against mine.

and then.. i fell of my bed.

i sat up, on the floor, my body hot and sweaty. but i hardly even had clothes left. it seemed like i took them off while i was asleep.

i only had my underwear and my sports bra on.

how the hell did that happen?

i groaned in rustration, images from my dream popped into my brain. i could feel my body heat up, and at that point i really wished i had chloe here to touch me and take me out of my torture.

i stood up, completely flustered and anoyed at my own thought.

i lay down on my bed, but no matter how hard i tried i couldnt go to sleep. i felt.. flustered.. and turned on... and it felt painful. being so hot and not being able to do anything about it.

i have heard of pleasuring one's self, but i think i would want my first time to be special. my first real time, not some hook up in a locker room.

 couple hours later, and with a lot of tossing and turning i finaly felt myself calm down, and i slowly drifted off to sleep;

"you seem happy today" mary said during break. 

mary, Chloe, and i were sitting at a table outside.

i had a small smile on my face, but i could also feel myself blush every time i looked at chloe. thoughts of her and i rushed into my mind every time i looked at her, even when it was a simple thought of her.

"well, do i need a reason to be happy?" i asked her.

now i had a full smile, just thinking that this was funny.

"can i know why your happy?" Chloe asked.

i turned to her, the smile still on my face. 

"nope" i said popping the 'P'

she scowled and turned away from me.

"Aw, i saw Danny on saturday, i forgot to tell you." i said looking at Mary.

"Oh, and what happened?" she asked, her voice held interest.

propbaly because i told her i thought he was hot.

and he is. he has long, dirty blond hair. and his eyes, a bright blue mesmerizing color. i cant help but stare at them most of the time that im with him.

that is, of course, if hes not making me blush with his comments.

"nothing, we just hanged out" i said whith a nonchalant shrug.

"would you get with him?" Mary asked me.

Chloe's head turned towards us so fast i thought it would snap.

"Ummm..." i said biting my lower lip while looking up at a tree, i was thinking.

"do you like him?" chloe asked.

i turned to her and felt myself smile. not because i liked him, but because she seemed jelous. maybe it was because of the scowl on her face, or because she had her hands crossed over her chest in an angry manner.

she probaly thought my smile meant a yes, because she turned away from me.

but it wasnt a yes, i smiled because of my embarassment. the countless erotic dreams ive continued to have about Chloe, all i can do to stop myself from blushing is by smiling, or by biting my lip.

i turned back to mary and smiled. "i dont know" i said honestly.

i didnt know. maybe i can give a guy a try, that way ill see if i can grow to like them.

of course no one excites me like chloe does.

i decided to play with her.

i winked at mary before standing up and sitting down behind chloe. she was sitting on the edge of her seat, staring away from us. so it was easy.

i could feel her relax under my touch.

i fored myself to wrap my arms around her, but i somehow found it easy to do all of this. it didnt feel odd.

i rested my chin on her shoulder and sighed. 

"jelous?" i asked her.

she tensed up as soon as the words left my lips.

she turned her head towards me. but she coudlnt move her body because i had it pressed onto mine.

"no, im not" she said, her eyes looked sat. but her facial expression were mad.

i chuckled. "dont get your pantied in a wad" i said before kissing her shoulder and standing up.

she turned to fully scowl at me as soon as she was free of me.

i continued to chuckle until i sat down on my side of the table again.

mary's eyes were wide, once he cousin has once again looked away from us she gave me a questionable look and mouthed 'what was that about?'

i shrugged and stood as the bell rang.

chloe walked away from us, probably still in a grumpy mood.

"your cousin is so cute" i said whith a small smile.

mary stared at me with wide eyes, but she had a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

see you guys, because i love you i updates.

muahah

like previously stated.

the more you comment, the faster i will write. :D

vote nd comment.

thanks :)