Chapter 19

“OK, now.” I said while pulling the cute red head against me.

She smiled at me shyly, but confidently pressed her lips against mine.

They were soft, I knew they would be, they look soft. I closed my eyes tight and wrapped my arms around her waist, hoping it was Chloe.

I knew it wasn’t, and I was just waiting for the soft.

Gasp.

I opened my eyes to find Chloe standing a couple of feet away from me. Her usually soft and lovely eyes held anger, her fists were balled up at her side. She looked really angry, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hey Chloe.” I said nonchalantly. Even though this whole entire thing was planned by me.

She didn’t say anything though, she simply scowled at me on last time ans stormed away.

I smiled to myself, that is until I turned to the cute red head standing in front of me.

“It's her?” she asked me, her tone very sad, and her facial expression made me want to cry.

“yea” I said while sighing and looking into the direction Chloe stormed away in.

“She must really be something in order to get someone like you.” she said while looking down at me.

Her porcelain white cheeks were tinted pink as she stared up at me with her bright blue eyes.

She's actually very pretty, too bad I'm not really interested.

“I'll help you then.” she said with a determined look.

I did a double take as I turned to her, “help me with what?” I asked her, trying to clear my head.

“get her jealous, get her back.” she said with a shrug.

I chuckled. “I'd like that- er” I looked away, feeling myself blush, I didn’t remember her name.

“Amanda” she said while walking away from her, her hips swaying and her long red hair seemed to bounce with every step.

“thanks” I called out to her. Not really understanding why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know not writting is bad. and i am so, so, so sorry.

my laptop stopped working so i had to get it fixed and well they erased everythign off of it. but that inclused my microsoft D:

i know, im sad too. but ill write tomorow as well cuz this is way to short 

vote and comment.