Chapter 13

I sat in my fifth period, just before lunch. I only have about five minutes in class left, but I feel like a disgrace to nerds. I always considered myself a nerd, but today. Well today I haven’t gotten any work done, none at all. My mind has revolved around Chloe.

The way in which she touched my body, how her hands slowly and sensually ran down my body and to my hips. The way she pressed me against the shower wall and began kissing me with as much lust as I felt towards her.

Or the way she looked at me with so much longing, so much want, so much need. I felt special, but I couldn’t help but blush the whole entire time. Her eyes kept roaming over my body like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Like I was perfect.

I, myself, know all of my imperfections and I am far from perfect. But under her gaze, I felt perfect… beautiful.

And the way she felt. The moment she entered my life, I wondered what it would feel like to touch her and have her touch me.

And this morning, that came true. She felt so soft and luscious. She felt amazing, velvety soft. I would give anything to do that again.

We even skipped our first period; we were so caught up in each other’s bodies that we didn’t even notice the time. We barely made it to second period on time.

Even while changing, she hanged in front of me. And every two seconds we would touch each other. Feel each other.

Of course, we didn’t have sex. Moving from a guy to a girl, well that’s a big step. And this time, I want it to be special; I don’t want to be afraid. I want to feel her, love her the way I should. Without fear.

And only when I believe I can do that will I actually go all the way. So I knew I wasn’t ready today, but that didn’t stop me from touching her.

I felt special; she touched me like no other person had touched me, with no much curiosity

It was amazing. Beautiful. And I felt like I could stay at home with her all day.

When the bell rang, I grabbed all of my things and practically ran out the door excited to finally see Chloe.

I walked off into the direction of my lunch table, Mary was already there, smiling at me.

“What?” I asked, unable to keep the smile off my face. I just felt so happy.

“So, Chloe didn’t come home last night?” she said suggestively, but it kind of sounded like a question.

“Really, and why not?” I asked her, pretending not to know what I was talking about.

“I don’t know, I told my mom she was staying at your house to study though” she said while tapping her chin, “but now I’m unsure”

I chuckled. “Maybe she has a new friend with benefits.” I said while giggling.

“A booty call?”

I nodded. “Who has a booty call?” I heard Chloe ask from behind me.

I felt myself shiver, I wasn’t sure of what to do. My body was telling me to turn around, wrap my arms around her body and kiss her senseless. But my brain, the logical part, was telling me to act as if we were only friends.

Sure, Chloe, Mary, and I would know the truth. But was I ready to show the school my true feelings. Should I really express myself fully knowing I would get ridiculed?

Oh fuck. I’m screwed. I thought as I turned around, wrapped my arms around Chloe, and kissed her the way I had imagine it all morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

sorry its shirt, but hey. this is kinda the climax of the story. dun dun dun.

oh my cookie O.O what is going to happen next. what will she do.

ok so this time how about 11 comments and 20 votes :D