Chapter 2

"Namjoon Oppa, I'm so full!!!!" When we went to Mcdonalds, we bought a lot of food, for the members of course. But we did eat a lot . . . don't judge me.

"Minji, we just got to the house. Just leave your things here, I'll tell the boys to bring it up to your room in the morning," oppa said whispering. Oh ya it's like 1 in the morning right now. We walked into this beautiful house and slowly waked up the stairs, I looked at all the doors, 8 of them. We walked down the hall to a door with my name on it.

"Minji, get some rest, I'll wake you up early. Oh, and I hope you like the room, Jin decorated it." Namjoon whispered. I nodded at him, and then opened the door to a simple room with grey and white tones everywhere.

What It looks like:

Kookie, I'm here now

Kookie, I'm here now. Did you miss me? I missed you so much, I hope you kept our promise. 

In The Morning:

Outfit of The Day:

"GOOD MORNING! WAKE UP! MORNING! WAKE UP!" I heard J-hope and Namjoon scream

"GOOD MORNING! WAKE UP! MORNING! WAKE UP!" I heard J-hope and Namjoon scream. OMFG! "AHHHH, SHUT UP, IT'S LIKE EIGHT IN THE MORNING!!!" I shouted. They then completely stopped and stared at me, J-Hope then gave me a big & long hug.

"Minji, your finally back! Let's go down stairs to meet everyone else," J-Hope said. He then dragged me downstairs were everyone was eating breakfast. They saw us walk down and all of them ran to me to hug me. 

"Wow, I'm so proud of you guys, congratulations on your new album release!Woah, everyone looks so handsome now," I teased them. But the one guy I didn't see was my Kookie, where was he? 

"Guys, where did Kookie go? I really want to talk to him right now," I asked. They looked at each other and Namjoon stepped in to say,"Minji, Jungkook has a -" his statement stopped when he heard someone opening the door. "Kookie!" I shouted. I ran to him with tears in my eyes, giving him the best hug I could give. He looked at me with an expression that I can not read.

"Kookie Oppa, where do you want me to put my bags?" a girl said. Walking in next to Kookie was a beautiful girl, around our age. Milky white skin, long jet black hair, and a skinny body. Who is she? Why is she here? She looked at me, in disgust. I let go of Kookie and just stared at the tow of them. I turned my full attention to Kookie and looked at his blank expression.

"Kookie, who's your friend?" I "happily" smiled. I saw the girl's face harden.

"Um ahh,Minji, this is Park Hana, my girlfriend." he said uneasily. I stepped back as he pulled her to an embrace. What? This can't be happening, what about our promise?

"Kookie, what about the promise we made, the last time I was here? Did that promise mean anything to you?" I didn't understand.

"Minji, I'm sorry, but I moved on, to Hana. I really love her, maybe more than I loved you," he said. Why does my heart feel so broken? "That promise meant a lot, but that was almost two years ago. And I lost the sparks we had. Didn't you ever loose feeling for me?"he added. He's right we dated 2 years ago, but we dated for 2 years and it was beautiful for me.

"Kookie, I waited and waited. Why would you date her? We were in love, was that all a lie?" I tried to say. By now I had tears streaming down my face. I'm so done with him. I ran up to my room to change, because I had to get out of that place, fast. I changed, walked down to see everyone including Jungkook and Hana casually eating, not even sparing a glance at me. 

Wow, I feel the love guys. I looked to the left, to find an empty playground, perfect. Time to let all my feelings out. I'm fine, I promised myself. I'm NOT. As I had these feelings, I started to cry. 

"Why Kookie? Why did you do that to me?" I screamed as I cried out. I heard someone walk closer to me. As I tried to wipe my tears, I looked up to see SKATER BOY?

"Oh, it's you," I said. He looked at me in confusion. He took his mask off and said, "Do I know you?" Of course, why would he remember me? 

"Um, I'm the girl you pushed at the airport, you dummy!" I said replied. Then skaterboy started laughing, a lot. -__-

"If your just going to laugh, can you leave me alone!" I shouted. He then stopped,"What's wrong? I could help." 

"Skater boy, just leave me alone! Just go, or I'm going to call my brother to beat you up!" I cried and shout.

He scoffed,"Wow, I so scared." He's gonna run when he sees my brother. Wait until he hears this,"Skater boy, my brother is Rap Monster, scared now?" I boasted he was my brother, but  he wasn't fazed by my words, WTF! He smirked and said,"Well then, see you tomorrow, if he's your "brother." What does he mean by "tomorrow?"

"What do you mean Skater boy?" I asked. He then started to walk away, but he shouted, "I have a name you know, it's Mark, not Skater Boy," Mark said. Well, "Mark", it's nice talking to you. I think it's time to go home, I'm hungry. I just hope, Hana and Jungkook gone. I'm so over him, I think it's time to move on. Goodbye Kookie. 

"Minji! Where have you been? We were so worried about you," J-Hope said. 

"Hobi oppa, I'm fine now, I promise you." Namjoon oppa stepped in to spread some news,"Minji, We're going to an award show tomorrow! Aren't you happy? My close friend Jackson invited us!" An award show? That sound pretty cool. Oh I'm excited.

"I'm also going?" They nodded. But what do I wear? I practically been in Korea for a day! "Oppa, what am I suppose to wear? I just got here." 

"Well, Jin and I picked out a dress for you. It's in your room," he replied. God I hope that they picked a nice dress. Fingers crossed. I then proceed to go to my room, to find a beautiful 2 piece dress. Cute.

Dress: 

"THANK YOU GUYS!!!" I yelled

"THANK YOU GUYS!!!" I yelled. "YAY," I hear them shout back. 

That night I unpacked my things and showered and got to bed, because tomorrow is going to be big day.

Author's Thoughts: Okay, how was Chapter 2 everyone? Please comment, it's fun to see your thoughts. Now I think I'm going to write the 3rd chapter in a few hours so please check the story later.  Bye guys. >_<