Chapter 4

"SKATER BOY?" I shouted. After that everyone in my row looked at me, including skater boy, oh no. He looked at my blank face, smirked, and said,"So we meet again." Oh shoot. My thoughts disappeared when I heard a guy shout,"My brother, I'm glad you made it!" A voice called out. I look back and see my brother and a guy hugging. Okay... My brother then came over to me with that guy. Namjoon then said," Minji, this is Jackson, he's a very good friend of me. He also invited us today, so remember to say thank you to him." After he said that, he went back to his seat leaving me with Jackson. 

"Hi, I'm Minji,thank you for inviting us," I told, shaking his hand."I'm 'Wild & Sexy' Jackson Wang of Got7!" He shouted back. He then introduced me to me to the rest of Got7. Oh, no. "Guys, this is Namjoon hyung's little sister." They then looked over to me and they all introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Yugyeom, the maknae of Got7," the smiley boy said. Cute. "Nice to meet you, I'm BamBam, the cutest member," then he did some aegyo. "I'm Got7's gentle and energetic Jinyoung!" "I'm Jackson of course." "Hello, I'm Got7's leader, JB. Nice to meet you!" Last but no least, Skater Boy. He walked in front of me smirking, "Hi Minji, I'm Mark, your skater boy!" MY skater boy? As he introduced himself, everyone got in their seats. Thank god the show is starting. Crap, that dude still next to me. 

It's half way through the show and Hana is chatting really loudly on her phone and it's so annoying. And the worst part is that she is talking about shoes, not even an important thing. It's so hard to focus, I can't ignore it. I turn to the left and right to see if anyone noticed Hana, and I see Jungkook getting annoyed too. Thank god someone noticed too. 

"Hana, quiet down. You're going to get kicked out, if you don't stop talking." Jungkook whispered. Thank you Jungkook. "OPPA, No, there's a shoe sale and I need to call my girlfriends to buy them for me!!!"She squealed . "Babe, you know I will buy anything for you, anytime you want. But after this important show, Okay?" Jungkook whispered. "Kookie OPPA! Don't you love me? Why don't you let me get things? Ohh,know you want me, OPPA?Can we leave it's so boring!" I can't take it anymore! "Hana, can you stop talking for once, some people are trying to watch the show! So if shoes are so important, take it outside, because you're being way to loud and annoying." Oh my god, that felt good. Hana fell silent and I felt very guilty. Oops.

"Our next performance is Got7, performing their hit song 'Just Right'!" Oh, I remember, they sing too. "You don't need to change a thing, you're just pretty!" Cool song. "Just need to be happy, without a worry," Mark's a pretty good rapper. "Turn your attention from the mirror to my eyes!" After his line, my eyes  permanently went his direction. I studied his face and his eyes met mine. Oh God, he saw me staring. *Wink* What the hell Mark!!! I felt a warm feeling on my face, I'm . . . blushing? I haven't been like this since I was with Jungkook.

"All right, so don't you change a thing thing thing thing thing!" After they finished the song,I started to clap, they are very good

"All right, so don't you change a thing thing thing thing thing!" After they finished the song,I started to clap, they are very good. I got to look them up. They said their goodbyes and went backstage. I then noticed Bts walking up stage, leaving me with . . . Hana. WHY DOES THIS WORLD HATE ME?

Finally the show ended. Yes, Hana was still calling her friends. We are now outside, waiting for our car to pick us up. Mark. He is all I could think about, but it's just a tiny crush, right?

Author's Thoughts: I didn't edit bc, I too lazy. I hope u guys liked it. Chapter 5 up tomorrow.BYE >_<