Chapter 5

After the Show: I'm so glad that the show is over, now I don't have to talk to Mark EVER again! 

"Guys we're going to the after party, if you don't want to go, raise your hand," the manager said. I see Jungkook's and Hana's hand go up, I really want to stay home, but I bet they're going to be doing nasty things so I'll pass. Namjoon oppa looked at me with a surprised look,"Minji, are you sure you want to go to this party?" I have NO choice oppa. I nodded at him. We dropped the love birds off at home and proceeded to go to the party. 

I heard LOUD music as we stepped out of the car, I look up and saw the sign, "City Club, Night Club," we're at a club . . . what did I get myself into. I stayed close to Namjoon until he ran in there like the rest of BTS. Thank you brother, I hate You. I'm just going to stay low near a wall and wait. 

A few minutes later: UGH THIS IS TORTURE, I GOTTA LEAVE. 
"Minji? Is that you?" Who said that? I looked up and see Mark. I didn't care if I hated him, "MARK, GET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE!" I begged. "Are you here alone?" he asked. "No, my brother and his group was here, but they left me." "Umm, me and the rest of Got7 was just about to leave, you want to come?" Should I go? What if they do things to me. Nah, they wouldn't, and I know how to punch. "Sure I'll join." I followed him outside and I see the rest of Got7. 

"Hi NOONA!" Yugyeom shouted. How did this kid survive the club? "Noona?" Youngjae asked. "Yugyeom, what year were you born?" I asked. "1997 Noona!" He's older than me. "Yugyeom, you're OLDER than me! I was born in 1998," I told him. He then turned bright red. "Do you know what that means," What, I don't get it. "It means you must call me OPPA!"the happy boy yelled. Fair enough. "Yugyeom OPPA!," I said while doing aegyo. "Hyung, Minji is so CUTE!!!" This is so embarrassing. 

At Got7's House:

"YAY, WE'RE HERE!"Jackson exclaimed

"YAY, WE'RE HERE!"Jackson exclaimed. Yugyeom reached for my hand and led me into the house and sat me down in his room. "Minji, this is Bambam's and my room!" "Okay, thanks for showing me, lets go back outside." He looked at me sad and nodded. But before we left, he looked at me and gave me the best hug ever. "Minji, I only known you for a day, but why not go on a date with me?" He's too cute to pass up, but lets tease him. "If you do do aegyo, I'll go on a date." "Okay fine."

"Cute

"Cute. Okay, I'll go on a date with you." I happily said. "YAY! Okay, lets go." He shouted, dragging me outside to the living room. 

"Yugyeom, that was very rude of you to do that to our guest!" Jb yelled. Yugyeom looked guilty at him. "Jaebum hyung, I didn't mean it. I just wanted to show my jagiya my room." Ja-giya??? Why did he call me that? We didn't even go on our date yet. "Jagiya? Since when were you two dating?" Mark asked. "It's none of your business!" I scolded. Then everyone looked at me, I then my cheeks began to get red. "Umm, the night is still young, why not play a game." I nervously asked. "Ooh, let's play truth or dare." Jackson suggested. "Sure, that sounds cool." Bambam replied. I guess I have no choice but to agree.

We sat outside, where it was chilly and a bit windy. I shivered a bit until I felt someone's jacket on me. I looked back to see Yugyeom smiling at me. "Thank you Yugyeom." I said. He smiled back. "My oppa is so cute," I stated, pinching his cheeks.

 "My oppa is so cute," I stated, pinching his cheeks

"Let's get this game going lovebirds." Mark yelled. Geez what's his problem? We sat in a circle near their swimming pool and began with the game. "Who's going first?" Jackson asked. Bambam raised his hand and span the bottle. Not me Not Me!!! "Jiyoung, Truth or Dare?" "Dare, duh." he said in confidence. "I dare you to jump into the pool with all your clothes on." "Easy," he replied. Jiyoung jumped into the pool with ease.  Jiyoung span the bottle and it landed on Mark. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to take all your clothes off except your boxers," Jiyoung said with a smirk. He's not going to do it. He wouldn't. "Minji, you wouldn't mind, right?" Mark asked me. UMM YES I MIND! "No, it's fine. A dare is a dare, so you must do it." "Okay," he replied smirking. After he stripped, I avoided all eye contact with him. 

"Okay, time to spin," Mark said. Please tell me it's not me. . . "Minji, truth or dare?" "Um, dare?" Oh sh*t, why did I pick that? "I dare you to sleep with me tonight." Wait what the hell?"Ahh,You PERVERT!!!!" "What kind of dare is that?" Yugyeom stated. I agree Yugyeom. "What is wrong with 2 friends sleeping on the same bed? Oh, you guys think weird." So that's what he meant. "Well a dare is a dare." I said. God that guy is getting on my nerves. 

We stopped truth and dare around 1 a.m because it was getting very late. Bambam ended up drinking toilet water, Jackson ended up with makeup all over his face, and I would have to sleep next to skater boy. I texted Namjoon about me staying at Got7's house and followed Mark into his room. "Jackson is stay in the spare room so we have this room all to ourselves." That's even worse. 

"Mark, do you have spare clothes, I obviously can't wear this dress to sleep." "Ya I do." He walked to his closet and pulled out a t shirt and a pair of shorts and handed it to me. "The bathroom is right there," he said softly. I went and got changed. Damn his clothes smells nice, what cologne does he use? Okay, I feel like a weirdo. But this is a cute t shirt, but it's so long. It makes it look like I'm not wearing pants . . . that's awkward. I slowly walk into the room to see Mark in the middle of changing, oh shit. 

"Like the view?" I've been caught. 

Author's Thoughts: Hey guys. Long time since the last update. I'm sorry, I had school so that's why. But I did update so that's good.