Chapter 14

HATE HATE HATE, "Omg, she's a slut." "Can you believe she broke Mark Tuan's heart? What a monster!" "I wish I could just run her over!"

That's all I get now. How can I go out with Yugyeom, if everyone thinks I'm a slut? That will hurt Yugyeom even more.

Today I have a meeting with Got7 and their manager. I really hope he clears up the heat for me, I don't think I could stand it any longer.

I park my car, and walked to the building. Level 5, going up. I knock and entered the room, I see Mr.Blue and the rest of Got7.
"Hey guys," I said. They all greeted with a quiet "Hi. Or Hello."
"Minji, great job, faking the break up. You really made everyone believe it was real, even Mark over there got even emotional. When you ran away, he started to cry, like a baby!" Mr. Blue said while laughing.
I see Mark stiffen and go red in his cheeks. Mark cried because of this "Break Up?"

"Mr. Blue, when can I go back to dating Yugyeom?" I said out loud. I see Yugyeom with his head looking down, is he sick? I look back at Mr.Blue and saw him with a blank face.
"Yuggie, are you okay? You look a bit pale," I say worryingly. I then proceeded to put my hand up to his forehead to check his temperature. It was fine. He then grabbed my hand away from him.
"Babe, what's wrong?" I said.
"Mr. Blue, can you please excuse us?" Yugyeom said while pulling me out of the room. What's going on?

Yugyeom lead us out to the hall, and he looked me in the face and said words I never thought to hear.
"Minji, I did something I shouldn't of done and I feel so bad," he softly said.
"Yugyeom, what did you do?" I asked carefully.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "Minji, I cheated on you."
"You did what? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I shouted.
"It happened a few weeks ago after our date at the club. After you left, I stayed for a bit. I met a girl and she came on to me-" he said but I then cut him off.
"I don't give a fuck, just tell me what you did."
"Minji, I had sex with her," he said. How could he? I stood there with tears streaming down my face, I then went back to the meeting room.
"Mr.Blue, Got7, please excuse me. I going to go." I rushed.

I ran out and went to my car. I was on the rode and I was going to fast.
I can't believe I trusted him, all guys are the same. All they do is lie and cheat. I hate him so much. I continued my thought but then I crashed. *BOOM* Oh Shit. Oh fuck, my head hurts.

I saw red, and then I saw black...