Chapter 8

Mark randomly picked from the 3 pieces of paper, and he chose 50 Shades Of Grey. I see BamBam and Jackson cheer. YoungJae and Jb looked sadly at me.

"Aww come on! SAW SAW SAW SAW!" They chanted for at least 2 minutes. UGH.

"If you guys be quiet, we could watch SAW after 50 Shades Of Grey!"

They quiet whispered,"Yay." Okay, finally we could watch the movie.

They sat in this order:                         Movie Screen

                                                 Youngjae Jackson BamBam JB

                                                     Jiyoung Yugyeom Minji Mark

Warning Mature Content: (I don't know how 50sog goes, so some parts might be made up)

When it like this, that means the dialogue/what's happening in the movie.

"In 3,2,1 let the movie begin!" Jackson stated. Wait, why is the film called '50 Shades of Grey'? On the screen I saw a guy in his closet, with his grey ties.

"Oh, so that's why it's called 50 Shades of Grey." I pointed out. I looked at Yugyeom, he looked back at me. But he looked uncertain, why?

"Yugyeom oppa, why so worried?"

He replied with,"Minji, are you sure you want to watch this movie? I feel that you might not like it." So far, there's nothing wrong with the movie, oppa is just being a hater.

They walked down the hall. Christian takes out the keys to the playroom, I assume. Before he opened the door, he told me to close my eyes. I did what I've been told and waited for him to tell me what to do. I felt his hands on my waist leading us in the mysterious room.

Holy Crap, THIS WAS THE PLAYROOM? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I felt my cheek getting red. I looked around and saw all 7 boys glued to the movie.

"Nice to meet you Anastasia, I'm Christian. I am a gentleman in public , And a master in the bedroom."

"Anastasia, open your eyes." Christian said.  I opened my eyes and I was shocked, black and red, everywhere. What did I get myself into?

Girl, you better RUN!!!!

"Christian, I think I've seen enough for today." I said walking out swiftly. I walked out of the room, trying to get myself out of here, away from him.

"Anastasia, where are you going? We had a deal, you signed the contract!" He followed me out, into the hallway. I quickly walked into the elevator, but Christian made it in before I closed the door.

(Ok, this is where it gets werid O.o)

They stand in the elevator, no one talking at all.

"Stop biting your lip, or I will fuck you in the elevator, and I don't care who gets in with us."

Woah, it went 0 to 100 really quick. I felt someone put their arm near my thigh, Yugyeom what the hell! I looked at Yugyeom to see him focus on the make out session. If it's not him, it must be Mark. I slowly looked at him, and this is were I regret it.  Mark's hand was on my thigh and his face, he was biting his lips, A LOT.  Damn he looks good, and so, seductive.