Chapter 6

"Like the view?" I've been caught. He walked up to me and pinned me against the wall. I looked at him and my face turned red. Mark came closer and closer until we were about 2 inches apart. He smirked and said,"Let's get some sleep, babe." Mark walked past me and laid on the left side of the bed. BABE? "Babe,what are you waiting for? Come sleep, you look very tired," he begged. "Mark, we both know I'm going on a date with Yugyeom, so don't you dare call me babe!" I softly yelled. He just chuckled, "I do whatever I want. You can't stop me if you tried."

I laid next to him, back facing his face. I heard him moving closer and closer until I felt his arms around my waist. This gave me flashbacks to Jungkook, god I need to forget about that guy. "Can we stay like this?" He whispered. *sigh* "Mark, I told you already." I just want to get this over with. He pulled me closer to his embrace and rested his head on my head.

Is it bad that I kind of like it? What would Yugyeom think of this? I don't know, I'll just go to sleep.

The next day:

BamBam Pov: DING DONG DING DONG Huh? What time is it? 10:10 a.m. Who's ringing the door this early? I got up, opened the door to see rap monster? "What's up dude, what are you doing here?" "BamBam where is my sister?" He yelled. Hyung ran pasted me looking through all the rooms until I heard him shout. Oh shit.

Minji's Pov:

Fricken Mark, stop shouting. I look up to see NAMJOON? "Hi oppa." I tried to get up and greet him, but something prevented me. It was Mark's hands on my waist. Oh god this looks really bad. "MARK WAKE UP!" "Babe, go back to bed," he groggily. "Babe? Are you two dating? Minji, Mark is 5 years older than you! Are you serious?" Oppa shouted. "Just shut up! Mark dared me to sleep in the same bed as him ok. I didn't want to. It was his fault so blame him!" Wow that felt good to let out.

Namjoon then went to Mark and punched him. Mark woke up and saw Namjoon. "Dude why the hell did you punch me?" Mark argued. "You made my little sister to sleep with you! Mark you know better than this!" "Minji, let's go Minji, say good bye to Mark because that's the last time you'll ever see him." "Oppa, relax, nothing happened." I stated. "Let's just leave already." he exclaimed. I dragged me out and I look back to see Mark waving back at me. I hate him so much . . .

We went back to his car and I sat in the passenger seat

We went back to his car and I sat in the passenger seat. "What are you doing at their house? Especially in Mark's bed." "When you left me in the club, I found Mark. Got7 rescued me from that place and brought me to their home. We played truth or dare and Mark dared me to sleep in the same bed as him. It was a dare so I had to do it! It wasn't my fault. Anymore questions?" "Who's clothes are you wearing?" He confusingly asked. Mark's clothes, the ones that smells really good. "I couldn't wear the beautiful dress so I asked Mark if I could borrow his clothes.Nothing happened I promise you." "Okay, I trust you." He better trust me.

We went back to Bts's house and found everyone eating breakfast. "Minmin may I have some food?" I begged. "Minji your home!"Jimin said. Minmin was my nickname for Jimin, cute I know. Minmin have me a pancake and I added the syrup. Yum, it was so good. "So where did you go last night anyways?" Jungkook asked. "Why would you want to know? Aren't you too busy with Hana?" I asked. It was silent right after that, and it was my fault."Our Minji, went to Got7's house and slept with Mark Tuan in the same bed." Namjoon butted in. "What a slut!" I heard someone say. Hana? I look back to see Jungkook backhugging Hana. That bitch, she doesn't know what happened to me! Ugh, I can't even talk to my family with Hana being around. How is Namjoon oppa allowing her to day such things?

Author's Thoughts: this was a very quick and unedited chapter sorry. Bye I need to get to school now >_<