LIAM DUNBAR [1]

Liam when he sees you talking to Brett — You came to see your boyfriend play his first game against Devenford Prep

Liam when he sees you talking to Brett — You came to see your boyfriend play his first game against Devenford Prep. You knew we would win, Beacon Hills was unbeatable these past couple of years. But in all honestly, you wanted to see Brett. He was your cousin after all. Liam didn't know that he was your cousin, so when he saw you run up and hug him, his wolf side almost came out, his body fuming with jealousy.

"Y/N, don't socialize with the enemy!" Liam said, coming over and putting a protective arm around your waist.

"This is the boy you've been dating? Dunbar? Seriously Y/N you have low expectations." Brett said, crossing his arms.

"You jealous?" Liam spat.

"Liam calm dow-"

"Stay out of it Y/N" Liam snarled, cutting you off.

"Don't be so rude to her." Brett said, standing up for you.

"Guys sto-"

"Are you cheating on me?" Liam asked you. You could slowly see his wolf features creep up onto his face. You slapped him as hard as you could before stomping away.

"Seriously Dunbar? She's my cousin." Brett said before leaving Liam embarrassed.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath before running back to you.