HOW YOU MEET [SCOTT]

It was your first week in Beacon Hills and you were desperate for a job so you could save up for a new car

It was your first week in Beacon Hills and you were desperate for a job so you could save up for a new car. Your mother told you about an Animal Clinic that was a block away from your new house which was most likely hiring.

She drove you there and you could feel the nerves rising in your stomach, hoping that the boss was nice and that you could land the job on the spot.

As you pulled up to the clinic you begged your mom to drive you back home because of how nervous you were. You thought you didn't have the confidence because of how shy you were.

But to your luck your mother dragged you out of the car and pushed you to the door so you could make your entrance.

"Hello?" You asked as you walked to the front desk. It seemed the clinic was empty so you gladly turned around to walk away.

"How can I help you?" You sighed as you heard the common phrase realizing you couldn't escape. You turned around expecting an old man but instead you were met with a teenager about your age. He had cute puppy dog eyes and a friendly smile. You instantly were captivated by his good looks and you just had this feeling erupt through your body telling you that this is where you were destined to work.