VOID STILES [3]

Void Stiles when you angrily snap at him —

Every Saturday night is your night. It's your night to rewatch your favorite tv series and eat junk food with nobody there to shame you for it. It's something that you look forward to and it helps you get through the week.

You got home from your usual routine, buying a handful of Reese's PeanutButter Cups and Mountain Dew and headed up to your bedroom. You changed into your comfortable but slightly embarrassing pajamas. They were long pants with little puppies saying cute quotes like 'I love to cuddle'. As you got comfortable you heard a crash from downstairs. This sudden noise made your eyes glow a golden color as your inner wolf came out

You cautiously made your way downstairs and into the kitchen, where the noise seemed to come from. You gasped in shock as you saw Void Stiles sauntering towards you.

"What do you want?" You growled.

"Just visiting my favorite wolf." He winked, still walking towards you.

"All right listen up Void Stiles," You snapped, finally giving in to your short temper, "Tonight is my night to relax from all the drama that you're causing by the way. So, I think it would be nice if you just left." You finished. His face contorted into shock and amusement, unaware of how angry you could get.

"Well I guess I should leave then," He sighed playfully, "I will leave you and your puppy pants alone for the night."

You felt your cheeks heat up as he smirked and helped himself out.

For the rest of the night all you could think about was Void Stiles and what his intentions were for visiting you.