VOID STILES [2]

(Y/C/N) = Your Crushes Name

Void Stiles when he watches the Oni kill your boyfriend —

You would do anything to save your best friend, including fighting strange demons called Oni.

You threw open the gates of Oak Creek, running in to help. The pack tried to leave you behind, you were the only human (apart from Stiles who is currently possessed) and they were scared that you would get hurt, especially your boyfriend, (Y/C/N)

You ran to the second gate, separating you from the pack. You were yanking on the gate, desperate to help. You were yelling at them to notice you.

Finally, Isaac ran over and ripped the gate from its hinges, silently scolding you. You ran after him, with a crossbow in your hand, ready to use your training from Argent, but you stopped dead in your tracks.

There he was.

(Y/C/N) swinging a Katana at an Oni, when another plunged a sword through his gut, sending him to the ground in a heap off blood. The Oni disappeared as you ran over to the love of your life cradling his dying body in your arms, tears creating an ocean down your cheeks, your loud sobs filling the air.

Behind the shadows held Void Stiles. You knew this was his doing. He's shown a special interest in you since the day you barged into Stiles room, asking for a study session.

You stopped sobbing as you heard a faint voice.

"(Y/N) is mine now."