HOW YOU MEET [JACKSON]

Your cousin Lydia Martin took you in to your home after you had it with your parents

Your cousin Lydia Martin took you in to your home after you had it with your parents. They traveled so much to the point where you became depressed due to your loneliness. The Martins gladly welcomed you to their home and you couldn't be more happy now that you weren't alone.

The only bad part of moving was that you had to start over at a brand new school. Lydia told you that you shouldn't be worried because of her social status. That calmed your nerves but you were still wary, praying that everything went alright.

On the way there Lydia was rambling on and on about her boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore. Of course you heard about him, not just from Lydia. He was the star of the lacrosse team but you had no desire to meet him. He seemed like some washed up jock with a steroid addiction.

Lydia forced you to wait outside of the boys locker room so you could meet him and when he finally came out of the locker room he gave you a sarcastic look.

"Another Martin, great."

His smoldering eyes gave a teasing glare before turning away from you, heading back over to his teammates.

"Well he seems delightful."